PDA

View Full Version : To All Our Men and Dad's

Jean
06-15-2008, 10:12 AM
To all my sisters...
I wanted to wish a very special Father's Day to all our men and fathers. I say a payer today for all of you special dears who are a major key to my sisters in their
battle with bc/and/for your loving support during our
treatments and day to day battle of our bc. You are our
heros and we love you for your strength and love.
May you enjoy the day with your beautiful warrior wives, sisters, daughters, cousins, and friends.
Know you are loved !

To those of us who no longer have our Dads with us,
may their memoires remain strong and vibrant as they live in our hearts reminding us how much we were loved by them.

God Bless Our Men!
Jean

Patb
06-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Amen to that Jean!
patb

Unregistered
06-15-2008, 03:51 PM
StephN Here -
Posting from Austin, Texas.

Yesterday was one of the son's wedding. WE partied long and hard and are back to his place for a late brunch to eat the food left from last night and fresh made empanadas by his new mother-in-law (they are from Columbia).

So, I sit here smelling the delicious kitchen smells, listening to the banter from the patio, my son filling coolers with ice for the next wave of family and I am very content. We have a new group of fathers to welcome to the family, and it is such a delight.

Making this Father's Day another milestone in my cancer fight. How could I be happier??!!

Paty
06-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Happy Fathers day to all the men that have been around us during this time and to those that keep participating with us in this site: Joe, Bill, Muga and all... Happy Fathers Day!!

Paty

Bill
06-16-2008, 07:18 PM
Thank you, Jean, and all of you. You amazing women are so inspirational. Love, Bill