PDA

View Full Version : Sassy, did we miss something?

Chelee
05-31-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi Sassy, I might be wrong but didn't you just have a Birthday a few days ago? It seems to me it was the 26th or 27th of May? (Or close to it?)

I thought yours was around the same time my aunts was...that's why it crossed my mind. If I'm right...I just wanted to wish you a warm & heartfelt belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Now if I'm wrong I just wanted to say...forget you ever read this. lol

I hope your Birthday was all that you had hope for and more. :) Here's to many, many more to come!

Chelee

Mary Anne in TX
06-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Hey, we did miss Sassy's B'day! We need to have an Oops celebration for Sassy! Sassy, pick a day and we'll all tip our cups and eat our chocolate all together dedicated to you! Belated luvs and hugs galore! ma

Kim in CA
06-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Happy belated birthday Sassy....I just love birthdays (and chocolate cake) Hope yours was great! Wishing you many, many more.

Love Kim

sassy
06-01-2008, 01:19 PM
I had a great birthday.

My husband, sons and I canoed the New River for my birthday. I was a beautiful day, and a great day to be alive!

Sheila
06-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Sassy
Belated happy birthday...sounds like it was wonderful....we all do a big chocolate toast to you and many many more to come!!!!

Chelee
06-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Sassy, That sounds like a truly wonderful Birthday. Doesn't get much better then that. I am thrilled you & the family had a good time enjoying the great outdoors...that's what its all about. :) Whooo hoooo!

Chelee

lilyecuadorian
06-01-2008, 05:17 PM
happy belated happy birthday !!!celebrate for couple more days

Bill
06-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Happy Belated Birthday, Sassy! Sorry I missed it. I've got people that are supposed to keep me informed on such matters, but I guess they dropped the ball. Don't worry, they will be given their papers first thing in the morning. That sounds like a great Birthday trip. Maybe some day I'll saddle up my kayak and can join you guys on one of those trips!

Mary Jo
06-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Happy belated birthday Sassy. I'm happy your day was a fun one.

MJ

Paty
06-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Happy belated Birthday! Wishing you many more to come!

harrie
06-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Sassy, happy belated BD! Sounds like you had a fun one! Wishing you a great year and many more....
ma

lexigirl
06-02-2008, 08:22 AM
Sassy,

Happy Belated Birthday!! I am so happy that you had a fun day with your family. I wish you many more happy birthdays ahead!!

Hugs,
Lexi

Yorkiegirl
06-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Happy Happy Belated Birthday Sassy.

Your day sounds just wonderful.

Joan M
06-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Hi Sassy,

Happy birthday!

Best, Joan

Vanessa
06-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schoolteacher
06-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Sassy,

Happy Belated Birthday. You have really helped me since I joined this site in February, and I truly do appreciate your help.

Amelia

Kimberly Lewis
06-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi Sassy- so glad you had a nice day with the fam.... wishing you many many more... love, kim

notamrnpsn
06-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Happy birthday Sassy, hope it was a good one. Not to get off the subject, but I don't know if any of you remember that I was going for a biopsy April 3rd. Well I waited a week and called my Onc. for results which had not c ome in yet, but he told me if he didn't call things were okay. I had a regular appt. with him May 2nd. and when he saw me he asked if I had seen my surgeon yet. I didn't know what to think. He told me that I had Lobular cancer on my remaining breast. I asked why I was not called and he showed me an asterik and said , I read it, so you should have been called. Talk about dropping the ball. Anyway, long story short , I will have a mastectomy June 18. Probably should have hd them both taken off the first time. The last one the cances was ductal, don't know if that makes any difference. Any way , just wanted to let you all know, Jeanette