PDA

View Full Version : Might need help with "Lee"

Pages : 1 [2]

hutchibk
09-09-2008, 09:00 AM
and I'm not far behind, so I am hoping I have been a good girl so that the wrath is not too painful...

Colleens_Husband
09-09-2008, 12:54 PM
The big question is whether Sheila can get her 2000th post before Brenda can. Remember this is a tribute post so it will be an honor to have this post dedicated to you. That said, the post may start World War III, so you would also be blamed for that as well. (As a full disclosure sort of thing, I should be blamed, but I am one slippery weasel and pinning this one on me would be really hard to do.)

So keep posting, Sheila's only got a few dozen posts to go.

juanita
09-09-2008, 01:04 PM
So now we know who the evil twin is.

Colleens_Husband
09-12-2008, 07:47 AM
Hey Bill:

Glad to see you are back. Did you get done moving? Where are you living now? Did you save the spray cheese cupcake tree?

Lee

Bill
09-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Hey Lee! No, I haven't moved yet, still packing and organizing things. Also, I'm sorry to report that the cupcake tree was thriving, but accidentally got in the way during a group weekend "rifle" practice event. It's hard to explain.

chrisy
09-12-2008, 05:46 PM
OH NO BILL! You've just dashed all our hopes of homegrown cupcakes personally delivered by you on your yacht.

I can't stand the thought of eating hostess cupcake knock-offs!

PinkGirl
09-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Are you moving again Bill? Does this mean that Grandma
has escaped from the Canadian prison????

hutchibk
09-12-2008, 06:08 PM
where you going Bill? Come to Texas, the weather is fun here.

Colleens_Husband
07-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Okay, in the Canadian national anthem, there is a line that says 'Canada, we stand on cars and freeze'.

What is up with that? Can't you get in the car and start the engine if you are freezing? Is it the high octane Marxist beer that is clouding the judgment of the car freezers? Won't standing on the cars put dents in the hood?