PDA

View Full Version : ~StephN~I Need Your Help=MAILBOX FULL

Believe51
05-14-2008, 06:54 AM
MichelleH's husband called and asked if he could gain permission to read my 'Saved By An Angel' poem AND something you wrote. He will be reading them at Michelle's Memorial Service on May 17th. His purpose is to show her other loved ones just what a Warrior she was to not only fight her own fight, but to help others in theirs. He wants to show them what she meant to all of us, people she never met in person and how we loved her back.

Please respond to this post as both of our mailboxes are full. Some messages I just cannot erase! Lots of love>>Believe51

StephN
05-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Dear Believe -
Certainly Michelle's husband can use anything he wants that I post. Nothing copyrighted. Sounds like he will have a really beautiful service for her.

About my mailbox, just need a few minutes to clear out a few old messages or replies.

If you have private messages you wish to save, just open a folder in Word and copy and paste. This way you can have the questions and matching answers. Then you can keep that folder on a disk. Easy way to free up some space and keep the messages you want.

BTW - I am sharing your ecstasy over Might Oak's great report. He is a true responder and gives the docs a lot to think about!

Believe51
05-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the prompt response Steph, this will make his day complete when I call. The children are well, considering the circumstances. Believe it or not, they have helped me to heal a bunch just hearing them talk about their Mom and Heaven. Great big hugs and smiles>>Believe51