PDA

View Full Version : breast cancer awareness bracelets

Cheryl E
05-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Several years ago, Brighton sold beautiful breast cancer awareness bracelets, but their site does not show them anymore. Does anyone know where I can order/buy a nice bracelet for approx $50?

Thanks,
Cheryl

Leslie's sister
05-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I have the Brighton Charm bracelet. It is nice. I also have another nice charm bracelet that my sister bought me awhile ago but I have no idea where she got it.

Here is a link for some pretty Breast cancer awareness charm bracelets.

http://www.oneineight.org/

Happy shopping

Lisa

Sheila
05-12-2008, 04:17 AM
Cheryl
They are called the Power of Pink Collection by Brighton...the new ones come out each year in October I believe, so right now the latest one would be the 2007 I believe...anywhere that carries Brighton should be able to get you one....I thought last year they had a key chain or earrings or a necklace too, or it may be just my chemo brain....hope this helps! You can go on the internet and type in Brighton Power of Pink and you can find one.
Hope this helps!

nitewind
05-12-2008, 05:15 AM
Cheryl, I looked on Ebay and there are some beautiful Brighton pieces. Just type in Brighton power of pink.
Hugs

SoCalGal
05-13-2008, 05:00 PM
...Cuck Fancer. (As they say - You do the math) I took it off the wrist of a friend of my son who has been fighting lymphoma. He's out of remission and back in treatment at age 20. I think HIS bracelet says it all.
xo Flori

harrie
05-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Someone gave me one of those Brighton BC bracelets. It is really nice. I saw it sold online a few months ago. You might also try Amazon. If you google Brighton bracelets, you might be able to find it that way.

I wish HER2online support would have bracelets to purchase. I would sure wear mine!

harrie
05-18-2008, 12:03 AM
Cheryl, I found some Power of Pink BC bracelets by Brighton. I think they are limited editions because I did not see the exact one that I have. I think mine was the 2006 edition. Anyways, I found it on Amazon.com. Brighton.com did not have any BC bracelets on their site.