PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!

Bill
05-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Hello, Ladies! Just wanted to say hello, and wish all of the mothers in the group a Happy Mother's Day! Love ya's, Bill

swimangel72
05-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Thanks Bill! Hope all the mom's here are enjoying quality time with their families! I am - my mom is here visiting me, and my husband is barbequing steaks, so I have a minute to myself online!

Chelee
05-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Thank you Bill. That's so sweet of you to think of all us Mom's. :) I'm having a nice day so far..weather here in California is absolutely beautiful. Sun's out, birds are singing...and I'm out to enjoy the park today. The worse part of my day is this is the first Mother's Day without my Mom. She passed away last August from lung cancer so it's been difficult in that sense for me. But I plan to make the best of it...that's what she would of wanted.

I too would like to wish all you wonderful ladies a VERY HAPPY MOTHER's day. All the best.

Enjoy!

Chelee

karen z
05-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Thanks very much Bill.
And to all moms- Happy Mother's Day! Hope it has been a good one.
karen z

Mary Anne in TX
05-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Hey Bill!!! Thanks! We had a great day! My granddaughter (8) "took" me, my husband and my motherin-law (a sweetie) to a fun little cafe(little town) to eat and then bowling for mother's day! The best part was that she was the only one to bowl! My mother-in-law loved it! It was so "back in time" and so much fun! Good food and so simple. Little things are so huge these days!
You're a good kid, Bill!!!!!!
ma

dhealey
05-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Thanks Bill for remembering us mothers on Mother's day. This is always a hard day for me as I lost my mother to BC 11 years ago and still have trouble with this day. She was not only my mother but a friend. Happy Mother's Day to all my Her2 sisters!

kareneg
05-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Thank you so much Bill for taking time out of you vacation to wish us a Happy Mothers Day. You are such a sweetheart!

Love Karen

harrie
05-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey WB!
I thought you were on your way to your vacation! Thanks SO MUCH for thinking of all us Moms on our special day!!
It's been a great day!
I agree with Karen...you are such a sweetie!!
Harriecanarie

Jean
05-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Bill,
Thank you for always thinking of us.
Hope you are having sunny days and enjoying your
vacation.

Have lots of fun!
Hugs,
jean