PDA

View Full Version : Mom passes away

supermehra
05-10-2008, 12:38 AM
All,

This will probably be my last post here. I wish to thank all of you for the excellent information and support I received here.

After surviving 7 years, Mom finally passed away on 4th May. We had her at home and she went peacefully due to respiratory failure.

As per Hindu tradition we cremated her and immersed her ashes in the waters of the river Ganges.

I wish you all the very best and once again thank you.

Best,
Sachin Mehra on behalf of my mother Suman Mehra

Diagnosed in 2001, er-, pr-, her2 3+
Treated with Taxol, Herceptin, Tykerb, Xeloda, Gemzar, Zometa, herbal and homeopathic medication

tricia keegan
05-10-2008, 02:50 AM
My deepest condolences to you and your family. It hurts us all to lose another to this disease and it's obvious your Mother fought a long battle to beat this.
I hope in time you can take comfort from knowing she's at peace and not hurting anymore. I'm so sorry.

Mary Jo
05-10-2008, 04:32 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. May your mother now rest in peace.

Mary Jo

sarah
05-10-2008, 04:43 AM
So sorry to hear about your mother. My deepest sympathy.
hugs and love
sarah

Jean
05-10-2008, 05:10 AM
Dear Sachin,
I am sorry to hear of your Mother's passing.

I am sure your Mother continues her journey but now
does so in peace.

Jean

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=585 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=1 bgColor=#cccccc rowSpan=3>http://www.experiencefestival.com/nill.gif</TD><TD bgColor=#cccccc height=1>http://www.experiencefestival.com/nill.gif</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#cccccc rowSpan=3>http://www.experiencefestival.com/nill.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mary Anne in TX
05-10-2008, 05:13 AM
Dear Sachin,
I'm so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. You have been such a wonderful champion for her through it all. Thank you for being so kind to let us know. God bless you and your family.

Leslie's sister
05-10-2008, 06:02 AM
I'm so Sorry Sachin about your mother. It has come on a very rough week for all of us as you know. I see thru your posts that you have worked diligently in searching for answers for her and I know that she must have been very thankful to have you.

Please accept my condolences for your sad loss.

Lisa

kcherub
05-10-2008, 07:01 AM
Dear Sachin,

I am so very sorry to hear this news. The "service" sounds beautiful, and I hope that you and your family may find peace and comfort.

Take care,

Becky
05-10-2008, 07:05 AM
I am very sorry about the loss of your mother. Know my thoughts are with you and your family.

Jackie07
05-10-2008, 08:32 AM
I just re-read your March posting about EngeneIC. That is so neat! I hope it will be available sometime soon. We sure will be missing you. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your Mom's journey. Best wishes to you and yours.

goops
05-10-2008, 09:50 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss - please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

lexigirl
05-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Dear Sachin,

Please accept my prayers for the loss of your dear mother. I am sorry.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

Julie2
05-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Sorry for the loss of your mother. My hearltfelt condolences to your family. She must be proud to have a son like you.

Julie

nitewind
05-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Please accept my sympathy about your mother. She surely had to be very proud of you and thankful for all you did. We will miss your posts.
Bless you

Unregistered
05-10-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm sorry to hear the news. Thanks for letting us know. Bev

Sheila
05-11-2008, 05:26 AM
Sachin
I send my deepest sympathy in the loss of your Mother....know that she is now at peace with no more pain....it is hard to lose this important woman, thank you for letting us know. May you also be at peace now.

dhealey
05-11-2008, 05:55 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your dear mother, may you continue to feel her love and know she is at peace now.