PDA

View Full Version : ~Mighty Oak Says "Thank You God", "Thanks Friends"

Believe51
05-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Rough week for all so I wanted to cheer you all up.

Although not in remission YET, dances with NED are a-coming. Ready for this man's 'tumor-marker sensitive numbers??......

CEA......1.8
Ca27/28.....34

These are the lowest they have ever been. For the newbies, Ed has Inflammatory Breast Cancer, the most aggressive form of BC.

Ed & I have thanked God daily for the gifts and miracles received thus far. We are again thanking you. PLEASE keep those prayers coming.

IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL A 'CAUTIOUS REMISSION??

I cannot stop crying, especially because both Michelle and Kate said they knew he would be dancing soon and were firm about saying they 'Knew".

I love you all so very much and know we could have never standed this journey without you all!!

Ma.....can we go for that scream ride we were going to take a while ago?? I want to scream it from the mountain tops.

Believe51

Chelee
05-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Marie, That is just WONDERFUL news! I can't tell you how happy I am for you both. Ed so deserves this...he has been through so much. May he stay on the road of cautious remission and make a sharp turn onto the road of NED. :) I seriously can't tell you how happy I am for you both.

After the week we've had here this is much welcomed news. First Chrisy's news and now Ed's. It does my heart good.

Chelee

tricia keegan
05-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Marie I'm so happy for you and Ed, you've fought as hard as he through this but in different ways and I'm delighted to send warmest hugs and congratulations to you both!
This does us all good to hear this kind of news for a change:)

Leslie's sister
05-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Great News Marie. Isn't God awesome. He knows that when we are at the pits of despair, encouraging news is just the thing to pick up our spirits.

Don't worry. God is being thanked as I type. Keep those dancin' shoes on Ed!

Lisa

schoolteacher
05-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Marie,

This is great news. I am so happy for you and Mighty Oak. I hope you two have a great weekend.

Amelia

Mary Anne in TX
05-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Marie, as I read your note, I could see in my mind a top down, through the mountains, lights on, screamin', laughing, arms wavin' ride!!!!! Hope you can feel the power coming your way!
So excited for you! You could have smacked me in the face by just putting up the tumor marker scores! WOW! And double WOW! So low, he did go! Luv it Big Time! You're so fine lady dear! ma

Jean
05-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Dear Maire and Ed,

Those are Thrilling numbers! Sending Ed a huge fat
sloppy hug.

Jean :)

kcherub
05-09-2008, 04:01 PM
How wonderful! Enjoy the weekend...it should be a good one after all this time! :)

Take care,

Becky
05-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Ed and Marie

Keep on trucking on the road to NED. You might have gotten alittle lost in the beginning but now you're set (and know how to ask for directions too).

Bill
05-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Awesome news, Marie! You and Ed make a great team! My prayers of thanks just went up. Do something special to celebrate this weekend. Tell the Mighty Oak I said Hello and "Keep On Rollin'" love ya, Bill

sassy
05-09-2008, 06:21 PM
BIG CONGRATS MARIE AND ED!!!!

What wonderful news--thanks for sharing it with us.

Faith in Him
05-09-2008, 06:28 PM
WOW! This is fantastic. Keep making your way to NED. I hope you and Ed are doing something special to celebrate.

Hugs,
Tonya

caya
05-09-2008, 07:03 PM
The good news, Marie - you know we LOVE TO HEAR GOOD NEWS. A big hug to Ed, and you too!!

all the best
caya

Mary Jo
05-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanking God for this super duper news. "Super duper" hardly expresses the joy I feel but I can't think of any better words. So.....SUPER DUPER will have to do.

Love to you both...

Mary Jo

Joan M
05-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Marie, It's really wonderful that Ed has responded so well to his treatment. I'm praying for NED! Joan

nitewind
05-09-2008, 07:41 PM
That's great news! You're right, it cheered me up. Tell Ed congratulations from a big fan.
Hugs

karen z
05-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Marie,
This is the best news- I am so happy for you and Mighty Oak. I will say a prayer of deep gratitude.
karen z

Jackie07
05-10-2008, 12:35 PM
How wonderful! I am happy for you and Ed.

chrisy
05-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Marie, that's so good - especially after it took SO long to find the right weapon for Ed. Scream, laugh, dance, whatever! I'm so happy for you both.

Much love
Chris

Barbara H.
05-11-2008, 12:16 PM
This is such great news!!!! See, there is something to both of your names.
Best wishes,
Barbara H.

tammymarie1971
05-12-2008, 07:04 AM
Marie, I am so thankful with you and Ed!!!! I always enjoy your take on things and your uplifting posts!! Thank you Marie!