PDA

View Full Version : Juanita!

Bill
05-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Hey sweetie! I'm sure you are just enjoying life and spending time with that new grand-baby of yours. Just letting you know we miss you and thinking about you. Love ya! Bill

Mary Jo
05-09-2008, 04:04 AM
Hi Juanita. Hugging you from Wisconsin and praying your day is a happy one.

Mary Jo

Believe51
05-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Here, Here Bill. That baby is gorgeous, Juanita!!>>Believe51

juanita
06-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Just had some things going on in my life I had to work out. My son, daughter-in-law and grandson moved back in with my husband and I. When they moved out it was just my son and his wife, and now there are three. Plus all of the stuff they accumulated. What a headache fitting all of that back into the household. We were still trying to fit them in when my daughter needed a break from her mother-in-law (who she lives with), so we had her and my 2 year old granddaughter here as well. The baby had his testing for the cystic fibrosis and he does have an abnorml copy of the gene but is only a carrier and doesn't have it. They will test again later to be sure. And where they thought I was hypoglycemic, they were wrong and I'm diabetic. Trying to eat right in all of this madness has not gone well. And I'll confess that to the doctor when I go back in a couple weeks. So now that I've written a book, thanks for the concern.

hutchibk
06-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi Juanita... breathe, slow and steady, just breathe!

juanita
06-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot that I've been trying to CLEAN house for a wedding reception/baby shower for the three of them. They eloped last November and I thought they should have some sort of party. What was I thinking?

StephN
06-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Dear Juanita -

You were thinking just like any other mother who wants her son to have recognition and celebration of his marriage.
We know you are the very caring kind of person who wants to see that her family is on the right track and will help when those times come.

The love comes back to you in those grandchildren.

sassy
06-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Juanita,

Sending you loads of strength and patience---ride on the good news of the cystic fibrosis.

We're here if you need us. I'm cleaning the bathrooms for you in my mind.

Bill
06-03-2008, 06:19 PM
You were thinking like the awesome Mother/Grandmother that you are. You are a wonderful person, and wanted to do something special and nice for your family, just don't overdo it. You need to take a break now and then, sweetie. Nikki, when she was on dex., "went" diabetic. She had a few insulin shots, and cut her sugar intake to almost nothing, and her blood sugar dropped to normal ranges in almost no time. How high was yours? It's good to hear from you. Love ya, Bill

harrie
06-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Hi Juanita! Sounds like you have your hands full with being a grandma, mom, and wife! I hope you take good care of yourself too, ok? You need to be on the top of that list you know. I know it is not easy with so many things going on. But it does look like your household if full of love and life, so that's great!
Your grandkids are really precious!!!
Hariecanarie

Mary Jo
06-04-2008, 03:55 AM
Hi Juanita,

I've missed "seeing" you here and often wondered how things were going. Sounds like "busy" sums it all up, huh?

Take care of yourself.........you are special.

Mary Jo

Sheila
06-04-2008, 06:39 AM
Juanita
You are always doing for others...in all the rush don't forget about yourself....we miss your smiling face on the boards....hurry back!!!!