PDA

View Full Version : Finished Radiation

Lolly
05-03-2008, 06:15 PM
...And glad, glad, glad! It has been a tough one this time, as my back injury made it worse, but now we can let the healing begin, back and front!
Just a quick update, can't sit at the computer very long as the back starts doing it's thing, but will post later this week to let you all know the outcome of my visit with my surgeon this Tuesday; my right port that was abandoned when we placed the power port may have to come out sooner rather than later. Take care all, I'm trying to keep up with all the news, just can't do much more right now.

<3 Lolly

sassy
05-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Lolly,

So glad this is over for you! Rest and heal.

Keeping you in my thoughts,

Bill
05-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Lolly! Congrats on finishing your radiation treatments. You just worry about taking care of your back and everything else right now. I think it was Soccermom/Marcia that said they'd "leave a light on" for me and you know we will always leave a light on for you. Warm thoughts and prayers for you, Love, Bill

StephN
05-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Hey Woman -
Let's hope those Death Rays will put those skin mets to bed permanently. And that "The Force" be with you.

You are giving this all you have, and you have your jaw set for a win on this one.

tricia keegan
05-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Wonderful news Lolly, congratulations on finishing and good luck with your appt on Tuesday!

caya
05-04-2008, 08:47 AM
Congrats on finishing those rads Lolly!! Relax and I also send good luck vibes for you doc. visit on Tuesday.

all the best
caya

Becky
05-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Dear Lolly

At least with rads it seems that healing begins immediately and you should start to feel better very soon. Are there any "range of motion" exercises you can do to help? Just wondering.

I am thinking about you and hope you are improving on a daily basis.

Paty
05-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Lolly,

So glad to hear the news. Now, give it some rest and enjoy. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Mary Anne in TX
05-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Let the healing begin! I'm thrilled that you are done and most of all that you are taking care of yourself. Cheers for another task accomplished. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you! Much love, ma

kareneg
05-05-2008, 05:34 AM
So glad you are finally done. You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend. Take good care of yourself.

Sheila
05-05-2008, 05:50 AM
Lolly
It is so good to hear that the radiation is behind you...hoping your back starts to improve and you get some well deserved smooth sailing for a change.

Joan M
05-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Hi Lolly, It's good to hear from you. Glad your radiation therapy is finished. Hang it there! Best, Joan

Leslie's sister
05-06-2008, 05:20 AM
Thank you for the update Lolly. I miss your posts. Please come back when you are feeling better.

Lisa