PDA

View Full Version : Tippy & Tex are in Washington State

StephN
04-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Yes, they are safe and sound and getting used to new surroundings.

I was out back separating my poor struggling strawberrry plants from the weeds that are taking over when I heard the mail truck drive up the easement. It is a lovely sunny day, but still a bit chilly so Tip still has her sweater on that Lily so thoughtfully dressed her in.

Happy to say that the box contained things in baggies as well as a photo storage box and it will all fit in my carry on for going to San Diego next week.

Can't figure out the memory stick that Andi or someone included. I don't have anything that fits into a slot that size. (Any ideas??)

Here are a few photos to start their visit.

They felt right at home as there was a LILY waiting for them. Oh, boy, it smells so good!

And when Tip and Tex decided to go out and forage a little, a big fat ROBIN came to visit and splash around.

After that a squirrel came to check them out and offered them a bite of its apple.

lilyecuadorian
04-03-2008, 02:32 PM
OH THANKS they are all good ......I was worried but now I glad that they are fine .....thanks Stephn for post this ...

StephN
04-05-2008, 01:37 PM
I posted an update on the Main Board "HER2 GROUP" -

http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33362

I see we are each limited on how many attachments we can post, so hope the photo album comes back. Now that I have the hang of how to put in the pics ... practice makes perfect!