PDA

View Full Version : Picture makes me smile........

Mary Jo
03-27-2008, 07:35 PM
The new picture of Bill and Nikki brings a smile to my face and at first, brought a tear to my eye. It is special and sweet and I'm happy you shared that special moment with us.

Thank you.

Bill
03-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks, Maryjo. I don't mind sharing anything with "all of you" (Chrisy's cyber-ink wasting expression for 'y'all') Thanks for being here.

juanita
03-29-2008, 06:21 PM
Very nice picture!

Bill
03-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Thanks, Bonita!

Audrey
03-31-2008, 05:37 PM
Oh Bill, just the way you two are looking at each other makes me swoon...I hope that in time you can find that kind of love again--you seem to have so much love still to give--it reminds me of poem I posted here once long while ago, written by my sister's husband's sister, who lost her son (Andrew) when he drowned at age five, just wanted to share it with you and anyone else who is grieving the loss of someone dear...

I Thirst

I'd give anything
for the cup of joy
my child gave me.
Never mind the daily bread.
Now I am creator
molding and remolding
every new and old love in my life
with prayer, edification, risks and kisses
to recreate what I had with Andrew.
Fear of loss
and walls of self-protection
will kill me
long before a broken heart.
I pray,
let every death
break me so.

-Shelly Wagner, from "The Andrew Poems" (every one breaks your heart)

Oops! Maybe I should move this post? This thread is supposed to be about fun things...

Bill
03-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Audrey, that poem is awesome. She is truly a gifted poet. thanks for sharing it. Thanks for your sweet words to me. I do still have alot of love to give. I think your post is just fine here. Again, what an awesome poem. Love ya, Bill

juanita
04-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Stop it before I cry, again! Something I do so much of lately, and y'all just make it worse.