PDA

View Full Version : MichelleH Just Called Me With New Update

Believe51
03-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Michelle wants us to know how those prayers are well appreciated. She is asking us to please keep her and her family in prayer as she is experiencing the most difficult part of this journey thus far and she is running out of options.

Her doctor has been working with the Mayo clinic to try to find something for her that will help. They have told her that there appears to be nothing left for her that will assist with this disease. When asking her if she wanted to stop treatment she repled: "No!!! I want to spend as much time as I can with my children and husband". Again, that is the Warrior she is. Even with a bleak outlook this Angel is going to fight. She is an inspiration to all whom love her. Whatever she choses will be what is right for Michelle and no matter what that choice, she will be my hero today and forever!

Her liver is so ill and swollen that she says she looks 7 months pregnant. Michelle is in an incredible amount of pain. Her voice is meek and barely heard but through that you can hear that fight.

I thank you again for the prayers that shall follow this post. I will keep you all posted with her journey. Love>>Believe51

lilyecuadorian
03-20-2008, 02:20 PM
Marie G ...why is out of options ...I see on the signature no that many ...anyways my heart and prayers are with her ....God help with strength and faith

Becca
03-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Marie, thanks for the updates--you are precious in so many ways with your love and interest and help for others. Keep telling Michelle how we are thinking and praying for her. She is brave, strong, full of courage as she continues to face this fight. Yes, as Lily said, God give her strength and faith.

Mary Anne in TX
03-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Michelle, there must be the creation of a new name for what you are....warrior just doesn't seem strong enough! Love, power and strength to you mighty michelle!

StephN
03-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Not the update we would like to hear, but the reality is that this disease can be quite stubborn.
I knew she would keep treating with whatever her medical team will give her. She is just MUCH too young for this! Hope they give her something to quell the pain so she can get rest.

MichelleH, Easter blessings to you and yours. May the glory of God be with you, and give you and your family peace at such a very difficult time.

kareneg
03-20-2008, 03:10 PM
My heart, soul and prayers go out to her.

tousled1
03-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Michelle,

My heart felt prayers go out to you and your family at this time. Easter is a time for miracles and that's what we will be praying for.

Leslie's sister
03-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Marie:

Thank you yet again for another update on Michelle. I am so saddened by her news. She needs to keep fighting for every second with that precious family of hers. I hate this disease. Yes, she is much too young to be going through this. Lots and lots of prayers are going out for her.

Andrea Barnett Budin
03-20-2008, 05:14 PM
I am heartsick to hear this news. Michelle you are such an extraordinary Spirit. I am praying, praying, praying... Asking for a miracle to come to you and your family! For now wrap yourself up in their love and may it bring you comfort. So very sorry you are going through this, but your valor is a testament to your magnificent grace. God bless you. With much loving, healing energy my sweet Sister,
Andi

Mary Jo
03-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Dear Michelle,

Asking God for His comfort, Peace and healing to be yours. May His loving arms hold you, your husband and children close.

Mary Jo

Faith in Him
03-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Praying for Michelle and her family. May they feel the loving presence of our God over this Easter weekend.

Joan M
03-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Marie, Thanks for the update. Michelle is dearly loved by all on this board, and I'm glad for her that she has a fighting spirit. God bless you, Michelle. Joan

sassy
03-20-2008, 08:10 PM
May God bring strength, comfort and peace to Michelle and her family. Miracles happen everyday.

Karen W
03-20-2008, 08:19 PM
Sending healing prayers and strength to Michelle and her family. You are right Kate, Easter is a time for miracles and I am praying for one as well.

Stay strong Michelle.

Love and hugs,

Karen

Vanessa
03-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Thank you for the update. I am praying for a miracle.

hutchibk
03-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Blessings to you Michelle and your family. I am praying for you!

madubois63
03-21-2008, 12:06 AM
A friend gave me a new pin to wear. I wear it for all of us. It pretty much says it all, "CANCER SUCKS!"

Thanks for the update Marie...

Michelle - you are in my prayers! Keep fighting, laughing, loving and living as best as you can...

harrie
03-21-2008, 12:09 AM
My prayers are still with her.
I wish her an much much love to nourish her spirit.
Harrie

hermiracles
03-21-2008, 08:54 AM
Sending prayers and love to you Michelle and your family.
Thanks Marie.
Blessings
Hermiracles.

jones7676
03-21-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm so sad to hear this. I hope they come up with something so that Marie makes a rally.

kcherub
03-21-2008, 02:52 PM
I am going to pray like I have never prayed before--after all, this is a miracle weekend!

Hugs and healing thoughts,

Patb
03-21-2008, 04:50 PM
Sending so many prayers and healing thoughts to Michelle and her family.
She is fighting the good fight. God Bless.
patb