PDA

View Full Version : TIPTOE & TEX - Revised Schedule #4

StephN
03-20-2008, 12:34 PM
(SEE POST FURTHER DOWN FOR LATEST SCHEDULE.)
Okay, gang. I will try to make this as straightforward as possible. Will only keep the REAL schedule and one color.

Mary Anne in TX had to bow out for now as she will be away during her new visit slot. So, I will move up Pink Girl and she can send to Marie who will forward the fuzzy duo to Andi. After that, the schedule is again open.

Any takers??
Anyone else - chime in to be added to this list. Someone give them a breather after the south Florida Aug heat! (Just kidding, I know Andi is well air conditioned!)

2. Feb 15 - from Marlys to LAURIE (Ohio - for her end of treatment party)
3. End Feb to 10 March - Laurie to JONES (Mich.)

4. Mid March to 25 Mar - Jones to LILY (N. Carolina) - might as well keep them through Easter

5. Early to Mid April - Lily to STEPHN (Washington) Steph to take them to San Diego on April 11 for conference & fun with Joe!

6. Mid April - early May - StephN to MADUBOIS, who will take them from San Diego to Long Island on April 16, then send to BHutch in time for Denver.

7. End April to May 8 - Madubois to BHUTCH (Texas) for May 2 Denver Days of Caring.

8. May 8 to late May - Bhutch to HAZELJOYCE (Mass. - for her end of treatment shindig on May 15th) Bhutch will have a shortened visit and ship them to Hazeljoyce so she has them before May 15th.

9. End of May to mid June - Hazeljoyce to SASSY (Virginia)

10. End June to JULY 10 - Sassy sends to JOANNE S (Michigan) Hope Joanne has a fun 4th of July for them!

11. Mid to late July - Joanne S to PINK GIRL (Canada - and where the whirlwind journey all began - happy homecoming!)

12. End July to Aug 10 - Pink Girl sends to BELIEVE51 (Rhode Island) for a revisit

13. Mid August to late August - Believe51 sends to ANDI (Florida), also for revisit with Andi and her cute pups.

14. Schedule open. Maybe time for an overseas trip?<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Kathy S in Tokyo
03-20-2008, 05:30 PM
We'd love to host Tip and Tex in Tokyo anytime next fall after Andi?) but hope they are able to travel light.

kcherub
03-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Cooper would love to have Tip visit us here in Georgia! Set me up!!!

Take care,

Hazel Joyce
04-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Hi, StephN! Would you mind changing the critters schedule one more time? I finished my Herceptin today and I'll be celebrating tomorrow evening.

The kids could go from bhutch right to Sassy. That would also give bhutch a chance to enjoy them for a longer time.

Thanks, Steph!

Jean
04-07-2008, 04:55 AM
Steph,
I can't help but wonder, do you have an MBA as an event planner?
If not, you sure have earned it. Whew am I impressed, and when the
guys do go over seas and travel abroad let's set them up with little passports...and they can be stamped. (if you haven't already done that)

I enjoy hearing about them and have lol.
Thank you,
Jean

StephN
04-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Hello everyone -
Tiptoe and Tex are with me and are resting on my Herceptin blanket after a busy weekend.

Thanks Jean. I have not been an Event Planner officially, but I have worked with large groups. If you want a visit, I am sure it can be arranged.

PASSPORT is missing. There was one for Tip when she came from Pink Girl in Canada, but it has disappeared some time before the visit to Lily. Hope it turns up!!

There are a couple of changes so this is the LATEST!

2. Feb 15 - from Marlys to LAURIE (Ohio - for her end of treatment party)

3. End Feb to 10 March - Laurie to JONES (Mich.)

4. Mid March to 25 Mar - Jones to LILY (N. Carolina) - might as well keep them through Easter

5. Early to Mid April - Lily to STEPHN (Washington) Steph to take them to San Diego on April 11 for conference & fun with Joe and Christine!

6. Mid April - early May - StephN to MADUBOIS, who will take them from San Diego to Long Island on April 16, then send to BHutch in time for Denver.

7. End April to May 8 - Madubois to BHUTCH (Texas) for May 2 Denver Days of Caring.

8. May 8 to late May - Bhutch to KCHERUB (Georgia)

9. End of May to mid June - Kcherub to SASSY (Virginia)

10. End June to JULY 10 - Sassy sends to JOANNE S (Michigan) Hope Joanne has a fun 4th of July for them!

11. Mid to late July - Joanne S to PINK GIRL (Canada - and where the whirlwind journey all began - happy homecoming!)

12. End July to Aug 10 - Pink Girl sends to BELIEVE51 (Rhode Island) for a revisit

13. Mid August to late August - Believe51 sends to ANDI (Florida), also for revisit with Andi and her cute pups.

14. Beginning Sept to mid Sept - Andi sends to KATHY IN TOKYO. This should be a VERY interesting time for the travelers.

15. Schedule open. Hawaii? Or they are up for just about anywhere. Easy guests to have!

Kathy S in Tokyo
04-08-2008, 05:28 AM
If Tiptoe could arrive at my brother's place before he flies to Tokyo in late August for a conference on Computers in Agriculture; he could bring her with him and then back to Ithaca, NY again to save on her airfare to and from Japan and also tour some famous spots in and around Tokyo with us all...I hope he gets back to me on his itinerary so I can make a more specific request.

hutchibk
04-23-2008, 10:24 PM
I think the kids are on the way to me before May 1... Maryanne emailed me about them this week. I will take them to Denver for the CURE Day of Caring weekend, and then will put them on the express train to KCherub in Georgia the week of May 5.

Sheila
04-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Brenda
Do they ned to go to the LiveStrong Summit in Ohio end of July? If so, I could get them and then send them to Momma...aka Pink Girl!

hutchibk
04-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Sure - maybe they could meet Lance!

Believe51
04-25-2008, 07:58 AM
Schedule me when you are able to, I think these two friends need to visit with Sheila if I am reading correct. I am open for moving my visit up a bit so they do not miss out on anything!>>Believe51

PinkGirl
04-25-2008, 12:22 PM
It would be great if they went to Ohio with Sheila.
I just want to see them before they head overseas -
it doesn't matter when it is.

Marlys
04-27-2008, 05:52 AM
Brenda,
I need your address so I can send you the passport. I sent you an e-mail but I guess you didn't get it. My e-mail address is mweather1_1@msn.com.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

hutchibk
04-27-2008, 04:45 PM
I will send you an email - they haven't showed up here yet, but I think Maryanne is sending them to arrive by Thurs May 1...

PinkGirl
04-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Marlys,
Keep an eye on Brenda. She's been known to forget
her address and give out one from a few years ago.
Watch your mail in case the passport is returned to
you :)

hutchibk
04-28-2008, 09:24 AM
I made sure I took ate my blueberries and took my brain enhancing drugs before I emailed Marlys! This time I sent the correct address, I did, I did! I promise!

Actually, when I screwed it up before, we had just moved to our new house in a tiny town only 10 miles outside of Austin, but after living in Austin for the last 20 years, I habitually put Austin as our city instead of the name of our town. It was an innocent mistake, but one that created a bit of a pain in the a$$. Oops.

Unregistered
05-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Hi all - Brenda here (hutchibk) - I am in Denver for the CURE Day of Caring. Will let you know how it is, should be chalk full of good info that I can share.

Just wanted to let you all know that Tip Toe and Tex did not show up on my doorstep before I left today, so they are not making an appearance at the conference...I don't know where they are in their travels, and I guess I don't know that they are actually coming my way after all,
as the only reason they were to come to me was so that I could bring them to this conference and then ship them to their next destination tuit suite.

If Marlys sends the passport my way, just let me know where to send it...

Talk to ya'll soon!

hutchibk
05-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Ok, I'm home from Denver and Tip and Tex are waiting for me at the post office. I am not even going to open them this time, I am going to send them straight away to KCherub. I need a mailing address...

And no sign of the passport yet from Marlys, so if it hasn't been sent yet, perhaps skip me and send it on to Kcherub as well!

kcherub
05-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey! I sent you an e-mail to your addy with my address...did you get it?

I tried to PM you, but it wouldn't let me! Ugh!

Take care,

Marlys
05-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Brenda,
Oops! I already sent the passport.
Marlys

hutchibk
05-07-2008, 06:46 AM
Krista - I got it! and Marlys, no worries - I will look for it in the mail and send it on to Krista as soon as I get it!

hutchibk
05-13-2008, 05:40 PM
I haven't gotten the passport in the mail yet... Marlys, has it been sent back to you by some chance?

Krista - Tipsy and Tex will be in the mail to you tomorrow, Weds 5/14.

kcherub
05-13-2008, 05:42 PM
We can't wait!!!

Krista

Marlys
05-14-2008, 07:26 AM
Brenda,
I mailed it on the 5th. It was supposed to get there in 3 days. I will see if I can find the receipt and have the post office check it out.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

hutchibk
05-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Krista, sorry but I haven't made it to the post ofc yet, but I will tomorrow when I go in for my MRI...

Marlys, it might be in the mail, I haven't checked it for a couple of days, but will in a little while.

hutchibk
05-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Tip and Tex finally sent to Krista today!!!!

and Marlys - no passport has showed up, hmmmm....

hutchibk
06-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Hi - I have the passport but forgot to send it on... it is ready to be sent along, but I don't know where to send it.

To Krista ?
or
To Sassy ?

Let me know!

Brenda

kcherub
06-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Hi! Tiptoe, Tex and the chicken were kidnapped and taken to Pensacola for a last-minute trip! LOL I am going to work on the book on Thursday, and want to ship them off (boo-hoo) on Friday...

Sassy...can you send me your address on PM?

We have loved having them!!!

Take care,

hutchibk
06-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Sassy - send me your address too, so I can send Tiptoe's passport to you.