PDA

View Full Version : ~MichelleH~Update On Our Sweet Sister

Believe51
03-18-2008, 06:18 PM
I called Michelle's home tonight and at first spoke with her wonderful husband, that was until she figured it out that it was me on the phone (smiling). She took my call even though she is so weak and tired and sick, just the Warrior we know and love! I really wanted to get an update from him on how she is doing since she has been having a hard time with this disease lately. Michelle has not been on the site since the 8th and that is not like her but things are getting complicated.

It was not my place to say anything before that we all did not already know but there is some news she wants to share. My eyes spill tears as I inform you all that Michelle is having some progression again and with great difficulty I must add. Her cancer has progressed to the point that it is blocking her voice box and speech is rather rough making it hard to talk. She has a great medical team helping out if that provides you with any comfort.

Our Sweet Sister is in dire need of our prayers and love. Please pray for this Angel.....that she be comfortable and as pain free as she can be while she is fighting this beast. I am thanking you all in advance for the prayers I know will follow this post.

I must go for now. This news was extremely tough for me to hear and then write & holding back these tears proves to be unbearable right now.

I love you all. Prayers all around>>Blessings>> Marie

kcherub
03-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Oh, Marie. How unfair. I will be praying for MichelleH!

Please keep us as updated as you can.

Take care,

Faith in Him
03-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Marie,

Thank you for the update on Michelle. I have been thinking of her lately and praying for her. It breaks my heart to hear that she is not doing well. I will continue to keep her and her family in my daily prayers.

Tonya

Mary Jo
03-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us Marie. I, too, sit here with tears in my eyes and a heart incredibly saddened by your post. Such a sweet, sweet soul our Michele is and I'm so sorry she is having to go through this.

Yes Marie, I will pray for God to comfort our sweet sister and thank you for reaching out to her.

Love,

Mary Jo

Bev
03-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Just want to send more prayers Michelle. Take care, Bev

lexigirl
03-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Oh Marie, this is sad news. I have been thinking of Michelle daily as well. Please do let her and her dh know that there are many prayers being lifted up for our sweet sister.

Love and Prayers,
Lexi

caya
03-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Thanks Marie for the update on sweet MichelleH.

I will be praying for her and sending my most fervent wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

all the best
caya

Bill
03-18-2008, 09:16 PM
My prayers are going out to Michelle, and my thanks are going out to God that He has blessed her with such a good friend as you, Marie.

tousled1
03-18-2008, 09:59 PM
My heartfelt prayers are going out to Michelle in this time of need. It is never easy when one of our own is suffering.

Karen W
03-18-2008, 10:33 PM
I will pray for sweet Michelle.

Peace, strength and love being sent to you Michelle.

Karen

harrie
03-18-2008, 11:41 PM
She has my prayers also....

Peace and love,
Maryanne

Yorkiegirl
03-19-2008, 06:30 AM
Prayers going out for Michelle during this difficult time.

tricia keegan
03-19-2008, 06:43 AM
Marie thank you so much for updating us on Michelle's illness, although I was sad to read things are not going well for her. I'll certainly keep her in my thoughts and prayer's and hope she's feeling better soon and keeps fighting this latest progression.
Hang in there Michelle.

kimber
03-19-2008, 08:24 AM
Please hang in there Michelle. We are all praying for you. May you find comfort very very soon.
-kim

Sheila
03-19-2008, 09:32 AM
Thank you Marie for letting us know....Michelle you have been on my mind...my prayers to you for strength to overcome this latest setback....and for you family having to watch you go through so much trying to overcome this disease....may you all feel the love and prayers being sent to you from all of us.

Leslie's sister
03-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Thank you Marie for giving us the update on Michelle. I am very saddened by this news. It breaks my heart for her to being going through all of this. I will pray that she is able to recover. Her beautiful family loves her and needs her!

Lisa

Vi Schorpp
03-19-2008, 10:37 AM
and your family, Michelle.

Jackie07
03-19-2008, 11:57 AM
I found the beautiful picture of MichelleH and her husband. Such a beautiful young couple. Please know that y'all are in our prayers.

Mary Anne in TX
03-19-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm adding my prayers for Michelle and her family! I so admire Michelle's love of her family and her willingness to be that "stay at home" mom I found so hard to be. Michelle, you are one incredible warrior. May God bless you richly as you always bless your family. Lots of love to Michelle and much appreciation to Marie for being such a faithful servant! ma

Believe51
03-19-2008, 01:01 PM
That is because I love you guys. It is the least I can do being half way healthy....to follow you, to give back, to help my favorite peeps with whatever they may need!! LOL. This love I have for this site and its family goes on long after the computer shuts down.>>Believe51

PS: Mary Anne, I hope you are being-have (behaving)....but I doubt it! (smiling)

Barbara H.
03-19-2008, 03:07 PM
My thoughts are with you, Michelle.
Barbara H.

IRENE FROM TAMPA
03-19-2008, 03:57 PM
for Michelle..

As much as I love this board, I am always so afraid to hear more bad news.

But I know that is why it is called a "support group" and that is exactly what we do....

My prayers for Michelle are in overtime

BethC
03-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Michelle,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love,
Beth

Ruth
03-19-2008, 05:11 PM
Michelle ~ You and your wonderful family is in our thoughts and prayers. I hope that you find some comfort in knowing that so many of us are thinking about you and wishing you well.

Marie ~ Thank you for the update. I was worried since I haven't read a post in a while from her. You are very special!

Ruth

Joan M
03-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Marie, Thanks for the update on Michelle. It's really heartbreaking. My good friend Janet from my local bc support group had the same problem with her voice box. Michelle is in my prayers. Joan

sassy
03-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Thank you for letting us know about Michelle. I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers, she is such a beautiful person.

Soccermom
03-19-2008, 09:12 PM
MichelleH is my prayers also.

Marcia

Vanessa
03-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Michelle,

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I am wishing you well and sending hugs your way.

Marie, Thanks for the update.

hermiracles
03-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Dear Michelle ~ thinking of you. I feel sadness but also hope and pray you are surrounded by love and comfort and joy. You are so very loved sister.
Blessings always
Hermiracles

Becca
03-20-2008, 09:15 AM
Michelle, thinking and praying for you dear sweet sister. Becca

Joanne S
03-21-2008, 09:15 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_4_120.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk788MNUS) Michelle, I'm very saddened to hear news of your BC progression. My heart goes out to you and your family.
I believe in miracles and the power of prayer! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_3_15.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk788MNUS)

With hope and prayers for you,
Joanne http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/17/17_1_10.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk788MNUS)

Soccermom
03-22-2008, 06:54 AM
Michelle and family,
I am sending you strength and my love and hope for Michelle.

Marcia

Karen W
03-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Sending more strength and love to Michelle and her family. I thought of you many times yesterday and will do so today, too.

Karen

Becky
03-22-2008, 09:45 AM
Thinking about Michelle and her family at this time