PDA

View Full Version : Tippy and Tex

jones7676
03-16-2008, 08:50 PM
Tip and Tex are relaxing tonight a little before thier journey tomorrow. They are anxious to get to the warmer weather and off to more excitement. I will post more details about thier visit tomorrow. But as you can see they enjoyed some of their time here!

hutchibk
03-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Tippy (ever the fashion maven) is collecting quite a wardrobe!! And my sweet little Tex is looking like he's having a fantastic time!

StephN
03-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Guess Lily will let us know when our furry fashion plates have arrived. Even with a lymphadema sleeve for Tip! Hope she really does not need it, tho ... but very thoughtful of Laurie. Guess Tip can wear it when she is traveling like some of us do, "just in case."

I think they will like the change to warmer weather. At least it will seem more like Easter in N. Carolina.

jones7676
03-21-2008, 02:12 PM
I finally figured out how to "shrink" the pictures so that I could post them here (so I thought)- I chose the smallest size and it is still saying they are too big....any hints anyone? Wrong type?

Also, I haven't heard from Lily and she should have gotten Tip and Tex several days ago...did I miss it?

StephN
03-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Hi Jones -
Try the following - it is what I did to post my Miraval spa pics.

Start your post, than go back and click "Edit Post."

1. Hit the "Advanced" bar
2. Scroll down to "Additional Options"
3. Click "Manage Attachments"
4. Choose "Browse," choose your photo and Upload

In my photo software I resize to 'Weblog" and this sizing works.

Hope to see more photos of you and the furry ones' visit.

Sheila
03-24-2008, 01:50 PM
Barb
If you email me the photos, I will resize and ppost them for you...it took me forever to figure out how to do it!

lilyecuadorian
03-24-2008, 02:08 PM
Barb this is the picture from Tip and Tex

http://www.her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33207