PDA

View Full Version : ~MichelleH~Sending Special Prayers Your Way

Believe51
03-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Dearest Michelle, My Shining Star, I am sending prayers your way during this most trying time on your journey. I know you are not feeling too well lately and nothing I can say here today can ease your pain or fear. Please know that I have kept you in all my thoughts and prayers, but now more than ever.

I am so thankful that your doctor is so determinded to do whatever he needs to so he may get you better. In the mean time rest as much as you can, especially resting that voice. Remember that prayers are a constant for you, as well as all the positive healing energy always being sent.

We share more than birthdays together Dear Michelle. Our friendship is one I have grown to love watch flower. Your friendship is the floral spray my life was in need for. I can only hope that I return ten-fold the love, support and friendship you supply me with every second of every day.

This is a set-back Michelle. This is a stumble on an unpaved path but we can wipe your knees. As you are gifted with another day of sunshine, just do your best Sweetie. Let your respected medical team, which I am so appreciative for, do the rest.

You have a wonderful husband and two really great children. When we speak on the phone no one would EVER know they were even there. Take it easy on yourself Michelle. Enjoy your family and rest while you are putting the pieces to this puzzle together.

Remember, a set-back Michelle. A set-back that is taking you into unchartered waters. You can swim Michelle, I have seen you. And you have taught us how to swim as well. I love you, "You Are My Shining Star" and our nights have never been so bright now we are friends.

Call us if you need us because we are all in this together. Now go kiss those sweet children and tell them that their Rhode Island friend sends love again, along with our sisters and brothers here at Her2support>>Healing thoughts and a 'Jasmine' Yankee Candle burning for 'lil ole YOU>>Love Marie & Ed

PS.....just do your best and leave the rest to everyone else, we all have you covered. And Michelle, do not forget to kiss your doctor for me...well, if you are allowed...LOL!!

Mary Jo
03-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Hi Michelle,

I feel a bit like I'm "butting in" on a private conversation to you from Marie, but will assume because it is posted for all to see that it was meant for us all so we can pray for you.

I am praying for you Michelle.......................may His peace be felt in your Spirit.

Love to you sweet lady.............

Mary Jo

lexigirl
03-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Hope I am not butting in, but wanted Michelle to know that I am praying for her and her precious family now.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

kareneg
03-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Dear Michelle ,

I am praying everything works out for the best and Marie you are an angel.

Believe51
03-11-2008, 05:25 AM
Oh My Friends, I did not realize that this conversation sounded private when I was writing. I just let my heart scream out for Michelle and do the talking and it was not meant to sound so alienating. Yes, please pray for our Special Warrior, she is our Sister and in need of all our love and prayers more than ever. No offense to anyone. Never!>>Believe51

PS: Some of these "We's" & "Us's" represented not just Ed & I but all of us here

Mary Anne in TX
03-11-2008, 06:23 AM
Michelle, I'm praying for fast action for ya to get you back on track for NED. I just think you're wonderful! Prayers at jet speed! Much love, ma

lilyecuadorian
03-11-2008, 07:08 AM
my prayers are on your way ..please MicheleH dont give up .....keep fighting ..