PDA

View Full Version : TIPTOE & TEX - Revised schedule '08 #3

StephN
03-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Had to do this in the interest of making this easier for ME and hopefully everyone else!

Looks like we will have some deviation from the last schedule in revision #2. There are requests to have the Furry Ones at various conferences and events. Will try to work those in.

Anyone getting bumped feel free to complain or post an alternate date if one is better than what I propose here.
Changes are in blue.

Anyone else - chime in to be added to this list.

2. Feb 15 - from Marlys to LAURIE (Ohio - for her end of treatment party)
3. End Feb to 10 March - Laurie to JONES (Mich.)
Jones has them on schedule
4. Mid March to 25 Mar - Jones to LILY (N. Carolina) - might as well keep them through Easter

5. Early to Mid April - Lily to STEPHN (Washington) Steph to take them to San Diego on April 11 for conference & fun with Joe!

6. Mid April - early May - StephN to MARY ANNE in TX (Mary Anne now moved to #9) Madubois will take them from San Diego to Long Island on April 16, then send to BHutch in time for Denver.

7. Early to mid May - Mary Anne (change to Bhutch) to HAZELJOYCE (Mass. - for her end of treatment shindig on May 15th) Bhutch will have a shortened visit and ship them to Hazeljoyce so she has them before May 15th.

8. End of May to mid June - Hazeljoyce to SASSY (Virginia)

9. Mid June to end June - Sassy sends to MARY ANNE in TX

10. Early to mid June End June to mid JULY- Mary Anne to JOANNE S (Michigan) Hope Joanne has a fun 4th of July for them!

11. Mid to end June Mid to end of July - Joanne S to PINK GIRL (Canada - and where the whirlwind journey all began - on this continent)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Believe51
03-07-2008, 01:33 PM
It may be a while before this happens and I know that others may want to join in but...could Andi and I get them again in the far future when everyone is done?? Tippy's stay was rather short for us; we spent ALL our time recording the diary and picture taking. Our visits were way too rushed to enjoy her like we should have. Also, and I do speak for Andi on this, we would love to read the entries, passport book, and finally meet Tex. Could you put us both on the end of everyone's visit?? Of course that is if her Mommy PinkGirl allows it>>Thanks>>Believe51

Hazel Joyce
03-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Thanks, Steph, for straightening out the itinerary!

I'm looking forward to showing them around Cape Ann!

Andrea Barnett Budin
03-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Thanks Marie! I would love to meet Tex and revisit w/little Tiptoe. AND to read the journal would be a thrill! Did anyone ever sign me in on the Passport? I didn't know. I goofed. So Steph (after reading the schedule, which made my eyes cross even w/the blue, which helped!) -- could you add me and Marie in someplace at the end. I can be patient. I will wait in line... THANKS, STEPH! Very impressive work coordinating all this for the *team*! MUCH appreciated.
Andi

StephN
03-20-2008, 12:29 PM
Hamster and friend travel agent checking in here.

We have more requests and one change, so I will put them under a new post Revised Schedule #4.

So far, so good up till June, when Mary Anne will be away so needs to reschedule. Sorry, hon, I'll do better next time. http://her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon11.gif