PDA

View Full Version : TIPTOE & TEX's new itinerary

StephN
01-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Hello everyone -
I have managed to stay out of bed today long enough (suffering from a TERRIBLE intestinal flu!!!) to get a new schedule for our "kids" started.

Tried to take in all the comments and requests, so please check out the TAKING YOUR MIND OFF BC forum.

Healing energy coming at ya!!

StephN
01-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Sorry to drag this over to this forum, but I want to be sure that no one is overlooked. The list fluxuates, so we need some "hosts/esses" to take a slot.

TIP and TEX are good at celebrating birthdays or just about anything. Anyone with kids might like them over Spring Break?

We are trying to keep the stay around 10 days so there is 3-4 days for transit, allowing 2 unhurried visits per month.

It is up to Marlys if she wants them for Valentine's Day, and JONES may go on the list after Laurie.

What about a visit to HER2 HQ in CARLSBAD, CA so Chistine and Joe can interview them and see how they are doing?

NEW LIST:
1. Jan 23-24 - from Chrisy to MARLYS (Idaho)
(Marlys can have for Valentine's so they won't be in transit - but off they go!)
2. Feb 15 - from Marlys to LAURIE(Ohio - for her end of treatment party)
3. Mid Feb to 10 March - Laurie to JONES (Barb in Minn)
4. Mid March to 25 Mar - Jones to ??
5. Early to Mid April - ?? to STEPHN (Washington)
6. Mid April - Steph to ???
Mid April - early May - someone back east or midwest?
7. Early to mid May - HAZELJOYCE (Mass. - for her end of treatment shindig)

From here we have interest from:
JONES/Barb in Christmas, Mich.
StillHere in Wisconsin (she wanted Tiptoe for the spa trip)
Flori in Cal
Kathy in Tokyo
MaryAnne in Texas?
harrie from Hilo, AbbyDawg, Karen W from N. Calif., Lilyecuardorian, and MJo in Delaware
Tricia in Ireland (willl require MORE transit time and tracking)

jones7676
01-25-2008, 03:26 AM
Your suggestion for me looks wonderful. Thanks for squeezing me in. The way we are getting snow here I hope Tip Toe likes snowmobile rides and ice fishing (just kidding) but we will have fun!

Sheila
01-25-2008, 05:40 AM
Thaniks Steph for being such a wonderful Travel Agent for these 2 characters!!!!

StephN
01-25-2008, 05:09 PM
OK, Jones, you are IN.

WHO would like/NEEDS a visit after that??

The little "kids" are great at helping with things like Spring planting and welcoming the birds back.

StephN
01-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Tip and Tex have arrived in Idaho for some french fries tastings on Harleys, and whatever else Marlys can dream up.

Marlys will send them on to Laurie in Ohio and they will visit with Jones after that.

Then we start to get some openings in the schedule. ANYONE may feel free to ask for a slot.

I think "the kids" will enjoy Easter egg hunts and other springtime activities.

lilyecuadorian
01-30-2008, 02:39 PM
I f you can put my name on it after Feb 13 ....I will love to have it ....in american-ecuadorian home !!!for a nice welcome, I will cook some ceviche and show NC ...tell me what I need to do ?

StephN
01-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Hi Lily -
Hope you are doing well these days.

Would you like to get Tip and Tex after Jones?
That would be from the middle of March to end of march, if they are on schedule.
Just get your mailing address to the person in front of you on the list.

This means that Jones will have the travelers for Easter.

My date is flexible and I can change if someone else in the eastern half of the country would like them after Lily.