PDA

View Full Version : Xeloda Rash

Verna
01-07-2008, 02:22 PM
I've had and still do get the rash (whiteheads) on my face, but now I'm experiencing the pimples inside my nose and under my arms. Very painful inside the nose!

Has anyone else had this problem? What have you done for relief? I started taking vitamin B-6 daily for the hand foot syndrome, which seems to help, and of course I've been using the Udder cream.

I welcome any info that you ladies may have.

It's been 9 months for me on the Tykerb/Xeloda, and I thought if I were to get any of this, it would of been before now.

Thanks,
Verna-

madubois63
01-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Verna - sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I wanted to bump this thread. Maybe someone will see it and answer for you. I may be starting xeloda soon and well, wouldn't mind answers before things might happen to me...Good luck!! I hope you get relief soon...

PinkGirl
01-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Just bumping this up for you Verna.

Verna
01-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks you all for bumping me up, but it doesn't seem like anyone has this problem. Great...leave it to me to be the only one that has this problem.

mslinda
01-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Verna, I was just reading an article in CURE magazine today about rashes caused by some chemo. Actually, I don't have the magazine, as it was at my onc's office. Anyway, the article was talking about an acne like rash. The article indicated that it ment that the chemo was working. So if anyone can elaborate on this, jump right in.
Linda