PDA

View Full Version : Tiptoe & Tex in Morris, IL with Sheila

PinkGirl
01-04-2008, 11:26 AM
These are so cute - Tip and Tex playing in the snow
making snow angels!!! Sheila has posted a sign: "Don't
Eat the Yellow Snow." This is a common problem in the
north - some of you may not be able to relate.

Thanks Sheila. The pictures are coming to me resized
and I am able to upload them just the way they are.
Looking forward to more.

Sheila
01-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Pink Girl
Thank you for uploading the pics...They couldn't go out until I made them PINK Scarves....and they are each sporting a HER2Support Pin on their scarves....they just got done playing the slot machine and riding around the basement in the remote control Hummer....one of my husbands many toys in the basement....he got rid of his, the mileage was awful!They also rode motorcycles...had a lot to pick from....he collects those also...more pics to follow!

PinkGirl
01-04-2008, 12:10 PM
These are great pictures Sheila. They've only been
with you for a day and they've done so much. It all
looks like so much fun.

PinkGirl
01-04-2008, 12:12 PM
I'm getting a bit worried now Sheila - drinking, gambling and ?

PinkGirl
01-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Brenda,
Tex is very handsome. In one of the pictures
I can see the work you did with the "sharpie".

I think Tip and Tex make a very nice couple.

Andrea Barnett Budin
01-04-2008, 04:26 PM
http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/clip_art/peeps-emt/pple/clips/notworthy-clip THANK YOU SHEILA! You obviously have a real fun house! So much for the Cat and the Mouse to do. Tip and Tex look like a match made in Heaven, frolicking about. I can see Pinkie's pink hair extension on Tiptoe! I am so glad to hear they are safe and warm and in your capable care. The pictures I've been longing for are way cool. Your hubby has more toys than my grandkids. I am so happy to see for myself how happy Tipsy is. I have been wringing my hands, I must admit.

Do you think Tex is part zebra? I hadn't expected his colorations. But he's quite the handsome devil, I must say... Thanks again for sharing our adopted hamster and introducing our tiger to us all!! You are a sweetie, Sheila. But I always knew that!

Andi

Marlys
01-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Oh, Sheila,
Thanks so much for the pictures. I am like Andi. I have really missed TipToe and Tex is precious. I am so looking forward to having her although I can never top what the rest of you have done with her and her friends. However, I will try.
Love & hugs,
Marlys
P.S. My group has a large number of Sober Riders, I'll bet they will give these two a ride after the meeting.

hutchibk
01-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Tip got a pink Komen bracelet while in Texas... they had a great night playing pool and another hanging out in the Christmas Tree. They visited the nurses at my clinic and they went shopping with me to Cabela's, but they were a little scared there, so they stayed in my pocket. I will post pics later...

Looks like you are SPOILING them, Sheila! Their own motorcycle and Hummer. What a life. They are really cute together and Tex is such a very handsome white Tykerb tiger. They had so much in common from the moment they met... I just had a feeling...

Sheila
01-04-2008, 07:27 PM
OK
Tex is a guy...no wonder he doesn't like the pink scarf....oh well, he'll get used to it....they are napping right now on my sleigh bed...so peaceful! Andi, I loved reading Tips journal...you put much love and time into it....seems like all I did all day was play...they are so healing!!!!!
Marls, you better take them for a ride on the bikes, its too cold here!!!!

PinkGirl
01-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Tip and Tex got glasses.

Soccermom
01-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Oh My ....I remember
"dontcha go where the doggies go...dontcha eat the yellow snow" ala Frank Zappa ...how 60's!
Tiptoe and Tex appear to be regular "party animals"! Too cool.
TX,Marcia