PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday TriciaK

tousled1
12-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Happy 78th Birthday Tricia. Wishing you many more to come.

Karen W
12-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday Tricia and many, many more!!

Karen

Mary Jo
12-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Dear Sweet Tricia,

Happy 78th birthday to you. Praise God for 78 years of life!!!! You are an AWESOME blessing to us at her2 support.

Continued good health and happiness I pray for you,

Mary Jo

StephN
12-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Yes, TriciaK, that is you. Those "Viking" genes must be working well for you, so keep marching on into and through your '80's.

You are are just in the prime of your life with all your great family to nurture and inspire.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Andrea Barnett Budin
12-09-2007, 02:36 PM
http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/clip_art/gstres/anmls/animals-butterfly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA! You are one incredible woman, a fabulous role model and a beautiful Spirit... I love your posts, full of pith and wisdom and so many yrs enjoyed as a 4th stage SURVIVOR! I just love you... So I plan on following in your magnificent footsteps.

Keep feeding us whatever it is that you nurture your Soul with, please! Enjoy your whole 78th year and then some!!!! Expect to see you on the Today Show's Smucker's jar celebrating your 100th one fine day! You are beyond special, dear Sister...

With loving, happy energy sent to you,
Andi http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201e05fca/06

Mary Anne in TX
12-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Birthday wishes to an amazing woman warrior! Giving and loving and still a great fighter. Hope your day is super fantastic! Here's to celebrating lots and lots more! ma

PinkGirl
12-09-2007, 03:09 PM
To Tricia

Chelee
12-09-2007, 04:12 PM
TriciaK, I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday! Your such an amazing lady, and truly an inspiration to us all. Here's to at least another 20 yrs...and from what I've seen that shouldn't be a problem for you. :)

A little triva to remember... (Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest!) Have a GREAT DAY!

Chelee

suzan w
12-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Let me add my Most Happy Birthday Greetings to you Tricia...an inspiration to us all!!!

nitewind
12-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Again, wishing you a wonderful birthday, hope you did something fun and really enjoyed the day. You have a magical birthday (it's mine too)
Love ya tricia
hugs

caya
12-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Happy Birthday Ladies - Have a great day, wishing for many more b-days ahead for both of you.

all the best
caya

Becky
12-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Dear Tricia and Susan

Have the most wonderful day you assertive Sag girls. Happy Birthday!

Andrea Barnett Budin
12-09-2007, 05:54 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN! (Can't believe you're the one in the middle... Go know.) Still, love your posts and your Spirit. You and your blood sisters all glow.

May your day be grand and your year be extraordinary! Wishing you many, many, many, many more....

With love,
Andi

Sheila
12-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Tricia
Many many more wonderful birthdays to you......you have a smile that lights the world and a heart of gold.....we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

TriciaK
12-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Thank you all for such wonderful birthday wishes! I'll have to print them off and cherish them. It is special, too, to share a birthday with Nitewind! That hasn't happened very often in my life. I hope we both have many more! I appreciate all your good wishes. You are all such special lwarriors and have been so inspirational to me. Now cross your finders this month as I have my 6-month tests, including a PET/CT scan, and then a visit with my oncologist December 20. I'll let you know how it all turns out. By the way, Marejo, I had a big piece of double chocolate cake with fudge topping---I think maybe I attribute my long life to lots of chocolate--just thought I'd let you know! Bananas aren't bad dipped in fudge--actually, it even improves broccoli! Hugs, Tricia

Becky
12-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Well - December 20 will be a lucky day for you because that's my birthday so how can you go wrong on the best day of the year?

Lolly
12-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Happy Happy Day, Tricia! I'll have to try broccoli dipped in chocolate, sounds interesting :)

<3 Lolly

Chelee
12-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Susan, I had to jump back in here and wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! When I posted to Tricia, I didn't know at the time it was your B-Day also. :) So I hope your Birthday has been wonderful and it included LOTS of chocolate cake like Tricia's did. lol Wishing you MANY, MANY MORE to come.

Chelee

lilyecuadorian
12-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Happy Birthday Dear Tricia ...My favorite role model ...strong ...I fell like you are those mercedes benz ,tramsmition or engine ...last much longer than ford ...(me) but I'm keeping positive and maybe I can just swicth some parts and live longer like you ...I love you sister ..Happy birthday ...to you

Jean
12-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Dear Tricia,

Tricia you are a beautiful lady who inspires all of us. Sending you special wishes on your special day. Have all the cake you desire!

Blessings,
jean

Vanessa
12-09-2007, 11:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of you special ladiies that are having a birthday day. Have a very very special day.

Rozebud
12-10-2007, 07:44 AM
Happy birthday!!

Vi Schorpp
12-10-2007, 08:20 AM
to both Tricia and Susan. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Believe51
12-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Happy Birthday to two very special women whom are a fine example of fighters!! Many more to both of you, hope your day was full of fun and laughter (and that Nitewind stayed out of trouble-Tehehe!! Love ya girl!).>>Believe51

PS: June 23rd is my birthday and I share it with our great friend...MichelleH. It is OUR day and I feel even closer to her knowing that we have that in common too (not just the words BC!!)

Andrea Barnett Budin
12-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Hey Lily, Please don't think of yourself as a Ford! You have a Rolls Royce heart. You just need a good tune up and then you'll soon be rolling w/your darling kids in tow...

What's that Mexican chocolate sauce called, that they put on EVERYTHING? Been trying to think of the name. Mole something? Maybe there is no such thing as too much chocolate. Look at Tricia! I'm rethinking my position on that. http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201e05fca/06

Love you lovely Lily. Sending you ATTITUDE! You'll soon be better than good to go.
Andi