PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holiday's To All

IRENE FROM TAMPA
12-08-2007, 03:16 PM
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1245120413 (http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1245120413)

Mary Jo
12-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the wish Irene but when I click on the link you shared I only get a blue screen. I have seen these dancing elves though (if that's what you were sharing) on someones computer at work. Very funny.

Merry Christmas to you as well Irene. May God's Peace surround you and yours.

Love ~

Mary Jo

IRENE FROM TAMPA
12-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Hi Marjo

when I click on the link I see myself and my sig other dressed as elfs -hahaha. I am not sure why it won't open for you. I'll see if anyone else can see it.

I "borrowed" this idea from Sheila's post of Joe. I thought they were so hilarious I had to send out to my friends and family.

So thank you Sheila....

Chelee
12-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Hi Irene, The link worked for me just fine. :) I did see you and your hubby dancing away. lol I did this and sent it to some friends but I have yet to go as far as to have them talk. Now that I HEARD yours...I am dying to do it. lol That was too funny. Its cute how you and your husband are pretty much built the same body wise. hahaha

Merry Christmas and Happy New year back at you.

Chelee

Mary Anne in TX
12-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Someone scoop up a big handful of snow for me to celebrate the season. It's another warm and wonderful day on the coast of Texas. But having spent years in Wyoming, I do miss that wonderful holiday snow!

Sheila
12-08-2007, 06:00 PM
Irene
It worked fine for me...you both make cute elves...
M.A.,,I can bring some snow with me to San Antonio if you'd like....its snowing right now!

IRENE FROM TAMPA
12-08-2007, 06:50 PM
that you should say that about our bodies. When I was making the elf's he noticed that one looked like a women so I gave him the other body which he thinks looks like a guy (I am not too sure about that) hahahaha

I think I dance better then he does though ----we have had a good laugh making and recording the elf's.

I sent email's to my family and friends and think they will also have a good laugh when they see them.

It's so good to laugh isn't it Chelee...

here's hoping we have many more day's of laughter....