PDA

View Full Version : Tiptoe is leaving for Georgia today

fauxgypsy
11-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Tiptoe will be leaving Mississippi today and heading for Georgia. I think she has gained a little weight from all this southern food. She has a trunk for her stuff now. But like all women she has more stuff than room. Feel free to embellish it with whatever you want.

Leslie

hutchibk
11-14-2007, 09:17 AM
I hope you sent her with her own bottle of water, 'cause it's a little dry in Georgia right now.

tousled1
11-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Leslie,

I will be anxiously awaiting her arrival!

IRENE FROM TAMPA
11-15-2007, 05:48 AM
I almost did not recognize you and with your new sign in and all.

Great new picture

tousled1
11-17-2007, 02:20 PM
TipToe arrived safe and sound in Georgia this afternoon. Not sure how much I'll get to show her since I'm done with pneumonia. I'll do my best to show her a good time anyway.

fauxgypsy
11-17-2007, 05:52 PM
I am glad Tiptoe made it there safely. I hope you feel better soon. I had a pneumonia shot and a flu shot, hope they work. I have been feeling really weird the last few days and tonight my throat feels sore and stiff. I looked and it looks like I might have strep throat.

leslie

tousled1
11-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Leslie,

I too had the pneumonia shot and flu shot. I woke up Thursday morning with a temperature of 101.6 and it was my day to get chemo -- every Thursday is chemo day! They did chest Xray which showed pneumonia so I was unable to get my chemo but did get Herceptin. They also took blood to do cultures to make sure I don't have a blood infection of some sort. Feel a little better today. Make sure you call your doctor Monday and get your throat checked.