PDA

View Full Version : Aching Feet from Tykerb

Joannie
09-28-2007, 04:44 PM
I've been on the TEACH trial since the middle of May. Pretty sure I received Tykerb vs. the placebo. Within the last 4-6 weeks, my feet (top and side) have begun to hurt so bad it's difficult to walk at times. The bones almost feel like they are fractured! Has anyone else had such symptoms in their feet while on Tykerb?

doh2pa
10-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Hi Joannie,

I do have aching feet but not exactly like yours. Mine bother me if I overdo it on walking. The bottoms will ache like I walked for days rather than just for an hour. Two of my toes actually blistered. So I have sought out incredibly comfortable shoes (from a walking store) and bought them a size larger than I normally take (so as not to crowd my toes). I also find that accupuncture helps a bit, so you might want to try that.

On the positive side, this combo is working very well for me, so I just try to manage through the side effects and hope it keeps on working.

Donna

dhealey
10-01-2007, 03:05 PM
I am not on tykerb, but am on herceptin and aromasin and my feet some days feel exactly as you describe, legs feel that way alot too. Feels like the life has been sucked out of my bones. I think my pain is coming from the aromasin.