PDA

View Full Version : Andi in Iowa?

SoCalGal
07-09-2007, 08:38 AM
Does anyone keep in touch with Andi in Iowa outside of this forum? She's been on my mind for several days now. (Or did I miss an update?)

I am wondering...What is "our" protocol for when someone's decided to stop treatment and is not well enough to post? How do we stay in touch and at the very least, pray with them?

Flori

kacey
07-09-2007, 11:38 AM
I too have been thinking of Andi the last couple of weeks. How do we keep in touch. Hope she isn't in pain. Peace be with her.

Kacey

Mary Anne in TX
07-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Me too, Andi! Hope someone will post and let us know how you are and let you know that we are sending love and prayers to you! mary anne

Jeanette
07-10-2007, 06:22 AM
I don't like not hearing how someone is. so if anybody can tell us how things are it would greatly be appreciated. Hugs and prayers are the order of the day Andi. Please let us know, Bleesings, jeanette

Donna
07-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Hi Amazing Group,

I have been thinking that maybe we need a registry or inclusion in our member profile for real names and contact information so that we can be of assistance when it is needed. Only at the option of the member, of course. I just feel like this is one of my extended family groups and I would not want to neglect a family member in a time of need.

Anyone else?

Donna

Andrea Barnett Budin
07-16-2007, 03:22 PM
I HAVEN'T MISSED A DAY THINKING ABOUT ANDI IN IOWA! I pray for her. I look for a post from her. Did I miss any thing? It's been too long. How can we contact her, or her family?

Maybe Donna is right. We need to list a CONTACT PERSON if one of our family is unable to post. Our prayers still go out, but she and her loved ones should know we are asking for her and pleading for her. We are all anxious to hear how her battle is going. Is she comfortable? We each understand her inability to post, we just want to know how she's doing and to send our love.

Andi, if you read this -- please ask someone to post in your name. And please take all the loving, healing energy we are sending and use it for strength and inspiration! ANDI in Boca

Donna
07-17-2007, 11:58 AM
didn't bump up yesterday ..????