PDA

View Full Version : rain

juanita
06-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Thank God we finally had rain this morning. I had about a third of an inch and my grass looks a lot better, though it's still kinda brown. Supposed to get more later in the week. I've got my fingers crossed.

Barbara H.
06-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Come live in the northeast if you like rain.
Barbara H.

Adriana Mangus
06-19-2007, 10:06 PM
Dear Juanita: My husband's cousins live in Union Mills, In. Their last name is Mangus, and there are plenty of them in that city....Good Lord, thanks for the rain. :-}

fauxgypsy
06-20-2007, 06:40 AM
We also recieved much needed rain. ( from 1/2 inch to 4 inches depending on where and who I listened to.) The drought is beginning to wear on us and our farmer friends. It is still foggy. hopefully this will raise the water levels of our rivers and lakes.

Leslie

Believe51
06-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Finally!!! Now how are we supposed to: "Enjoy the rainbows if there is no rain to endure????" Forgive me, but I forgot who wrote this beautiful quote:

"In order to enjoy the rainbows, we must endure the rain"

We have had our share of rain here in Rhode Island this season, but I know how it is without it. Your area is in desperate need of rain. Let it Rain, Let it Rain, Let it Rain!!>>Waiting For A Miracle>>..Believe51..(Marie G)