PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having problems posting?

Chelee
06-15-2007, 06:52 PM
I've posted on *several* threads and when I click the "Summit new thread" I see my post made it to the board. Then I come back later and NOT one of them are any where to be found? I responded to Rhonda's post and two others and my replies are gone? I also noticed I can no longer hit "copy" to save my message in order to paste it if something happens when I send? Seems a few minor problems on my side? I've never had missing messages?

Am I the only one having these problems?

Chelee

Mary Jo
06-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Sorry you are having problems Chelee. I am not having any. I was even able to change my avatar which I've had problems with since the site was hacked into. Hope your problems are resolved soon.

Mary Jo

juanita
06-15-2007, 07:24 PM
No problems for me either. Hope that things clear up for you soon. I know how important this board is to all of us.

Joe
06-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Chelle,

If you click on your name there is a menu that says: "find all posts by Chelee" This will bring up a list of all of your posts. Also try clicking the refresh button on your browser.

Regards
Joe

Chelee
06-16-2007, 12:47 PM
I did check "find all posts by Chelee" and there are 3 posts of mine that are for sure that are missing? Maybe just a fluke? I see some of my replies & threads posted...so all is not lost. Its just strange...I've never had that happen before. It all seems fine now...so that's all that matters. :) Thanks to all that replied. Much appreciated.

One last thing...can all of you still "copy & paste"? I can't anymore. I can't do it by *right* clicking on my mouse...nor is there a *copy* button on this board? So I don't know how I am suppose to do that now? Am I missing the copy & paste button...or how do we do that now?

Chelee

myraazzopardi
08-29-2007, 12:14 PM
I have posted a question in the past but now cannot find how to do it. Please help because I have been having lower back pain right side for two weeks now. Have to wait for my herceptin on the 10th of september before I can talk to my onc. Help please. thank you and regards to all the sister's.

DonnaD
08-29-2007, 02:26 PM
I am having a slight problem sending private messages. I log on, type the message and hit Preview Message. The message disappears without being sent and it says I am not logged on. I am still logged on because I have to hit Log Out to leave the site. Decided not to hit the preview message and it still happens sometimes and other times it goes without a problem. Perhaps I am timing out? I now copy the message just in case it disappears.

Anyone else have similar problems?

Believe51
08-31-2007, 09:59 AM
You know how long I write...I have lost several posts, some which can be pasted some that cannot. Before previewing I refresh first 'just in case' & then preview and so far so good. A couple of times I have started a new thread and it ends up in the last post I read. Maybe it is this computer.....maybe it is me!! LOL!! I have lost a couple of great posts...whahhhhh!!>>Believe51

BonnieR
08-31-2007, 10:20 AM
yes. I posted this morning but it never showed up on the board.....let's see if this one does!

Catherine
08-31-2007, 09:30 PM
I am not very post savey, but I think the private messages do not work the way they used to work. I still have not really figured out the threads. I have not started many new posts, so I am not sure if anything is missing. And then there is my one-year old chemo brain, can't remember who I posted too. he, he,he, ha, ha, ha

Catherine

harrie
09-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Yes, I was having that EXACT problem from posts I made yesterday. Today I went on and it wasn't there! Happened to 2 of my posts. On one of them I could have sworn it was not there so I rewrote it and submitted it and later I see my previous on posted. Strange...

fauxgypsy
09-04-2007, 06:20 AM
If I am writing a long post I will use ctrl C and ctrl V to copy it to my Notepad before I post it so I don't have to rewrite it if I lose it. It has helped several times.

Leslie