PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Mary Jo
06-12-2007, 07:26 PM
A special thank you I send out to you who prayed for my brother's friend (someone I prayed for) ~ Rochelle ~ who lost her battle with breast cancer BUT only to move on to be with the person she so wanted to be with ~ Jesus Christ. Not to say she didn't fight long and hard for this life here on earth with her husband and daughter, but she also lived her life in the knowledge that better things await each of us and we all have a purpose. When that purpose is fulfilled we will leave and go to our forever Home. Her husband said "she left peacefully and words cannot describe the beauty in the moment she passed."

Now as you finish reading this if you could all whisper a prayer for her husband, Troy. That the Lord would hold him close and surround Him with His peace.

Thanks everyone. You are ALL blessings. We are all connected on this journey, aren't we?

Mary Jo
Romans 8:28

tousled1
06-12-2007, 07:34 PM
MareJo,

My sympathy to your brother for the loss of his friend. It's good to hear that she passed peacefully. I will keep her husband Troy in my prayers.

Sheila
06-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Mary Jo
My deepest sympathy to your brother...at least she is at peace...I want the same for my friend Mary Jo....I can't believe she is still here....it will be 4 weeks Friday since shes eaten...no IV's , just sips of water....she alternates between semi coma to very agitated.....it is so hard to watch her day by day...I don't want to let her go, but I also don't want her to suffer anymore. I was giving her Morphine Sunday and it was so sad....a shell of what she was....

Believe51
06-13-2007, 08:57 AM
Surely we are connected together through this disease and surely we shall always be there for one another!!! It is my pleasure to be there for my new found Friends. Anytime My Sweet!!>>Waiting For A Miracle>Believe51....(Marie G)