PDA

View Full Version : to Joe regarding the emails

MCS
06-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Joe,

I know that we had the nasty malfunctioning a while ago but I am still not getting the notification that some has posted to a thread in which I have participated.

I know I have been in and out infrequently lately -problems at home as well as celebrations but did I miss some thread where you explained this or did we get cut off getting them in order to protect oud dear board or do I need to do something to restart.

thank you for your patience with "techy unable" here!

thank you

MCS ( maria)

MCS
06-09-2007, 08:53 PM
p.s. Joe,

I checked all the control panels and I'm marked ok to receive the email notifications.

Well, maybe no one wants to talk to me or what I have to merits no comments.

thanks

maria

Beckie
06-09-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm actually getting more than I should be getting. No big deal, but I have wondered if those who should be getting them were also getting them. I guess they haven't.

Beckie

Chelee
06-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Maria, When all the problems started I wasn't getting my email notifications to the threads. But now I am receiving all of them...have been for a good week I believe. Since you checked all the boxes in your profile to receive them...that should do it. There must be a small glitch still. Hang in there...maybe someone else has an idea what's going on?

Chelee

Beckie
06-10-2007, 07:13 AM
Actually, after rechecking, I realize I am no longer getting messages belongiing to others, it was just different than it was before the disaster. Sorry.

Beckie