PDA

View Full Version : Asco

rinaina
06-05-2007, 02:05 PM
I have just returned from an incredible weekend at ASCO with Joe and Christine and I wanted to let everyone know what an incredible experience this was for me. To see Joe and Christine in action and hard at work on behalf of the entire Her2 population, brought to mind an entirely new meaning to the word dedication. They are constantly striving to become more educated, establish excellent relationships with those involved in Her2, whether it be doctors, researchers or pharmaceutical people, and to act as representatives for all of the Her2 community on our behalf. It would be very easy for them to only worry about themselves and concentrate on only their circumstances but they chose a different path, one much more noble and commendable. How do you ever thank people like this enough? Joe and Christine, my heartfelt thanks to both of you for allowing me to be a part of this weekend and above all thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you've done and continue to do for all of us.

Warmly,
Rina

Emmay
06-05-2007, 02:59 PM
I heartily second that - continuing Thanks to Joe and Christine!

Andrea Barnett Budin
06-05-2007, 03:01 PM
You are a blessing to us all! There are no words to express our eternal gratitude! May that positive energy come right back at you! ANDI

Mary Jo
06-05-2007, 05:25 PM
I chime in as well. This site is the best thing to ever come my way. I so enjoy being able to encourage others - gain knowledge and ask questions. I truly love you all and think the people that come to this site are really truly the best of the best. If it weren't for Joe and Christine the awesome benefits of this site would not be possible for each of us. So a heartfelt thanks I send.

God Bless you both,

Mary Jo

eric
06-05-2007, 06:14 PM
ECHO, ECHO, ECHO. Many of us talk but they DO. They're amazing!!!! Eric

Carolyns
06-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Joe and Christine,

Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart!

Love, Hope, and Peace,

Carolyn

Jean
06-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Rina,

So happy that you had such a great experience at ASCO and meeting Joe and
Christine must have been like meeting royalty! They are special angels to us
and we are so very luck to have them.

Big Appreciative Hugs,
Jean

MDW
06-06-2007, 04:12 AM
On behalf of the many of us who read here and gain invaluable information and support but seldom post, I would like to add our deepest gratitude to Joe and Christine and everyone else on the board who give so generously of their time and of themselves.

Andi
06-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Joe & Christine, I say ditto to all that has been said above. One of my greatest disappointments was not being able to make the ASCO meeting. I was really looking forward to it. It sounds like it was a big success. God Bless you and this web site.

AlaskaAngel
06-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Hi Rinaina,

I don't know anyone yet who has attended with Joe and Christine at one time or another who hasn't had a great experience, and I'm glad you did too. Can you give us a report about some of what you learned there?

A.A.

MCS
06-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Thank you Joe and Christine for being our ears and then our voices.

God bless

Maira Singer