PDA

View Full Version : Tykerb/Xeloda, Liver & Bone mets

MichelleH
06-04-2007, 04:02 PM
I have been a member since February 2007. I had to redo my membership 2x since the website hyjack recently. I come to this site to read post and get info & insight on treatments & also to get support by just reading about so many wonderful women & men out there with so much strength and courage. Please read my signature.
Can anyone with extensive liver & bone mets tell me how the Tykerb/Xeloda is working for them?

Also, is there any of you on Tykerb/ Xeloda and Herceptin at the same time?

My Onc says he won't put me on all three because "there are too many side effects"

Thank you Christine & Joe for such a wonderful website!

I too will be saying a prayer for Sandy at 2 tomorrow.

Bless you all.

Lala
06-05-2007, 08:22 AM
Hello Michelle
I know switching treatments can be scary. But please try to remember change can be Good!

I am currently on Xeloda and Tykerb with monthly Zometa. I have liver and bone mets too. I can tell you based on my last scans that I am responding very well to these drugs. My tumors have shrunk and my tumor markers continue to fall. I have been on this line for over 2 months and continue to feel good.

Be sure to look at the Tykerb thread; there are even more ladies there that are also doing well. There is Hope!

Hugs,

MichelleH
06-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Thank you for replying. I will look into the Tykerb Thread. I hope I have success like yourself.
Bless you.
Michelle