PDA

View Full Version : julierene

Jade
06-02-2007, 06:49 AM
Hi julierene, I saw your post earlier this week and my heart went out to you big time, having gone through something similar myself.
I have to say, while having cancer has shown me the unbelievable kindness of some strangers, family and friends, it has also shown me how unbelievably cruel some people can be and I hurt for all the women on this board who are being treated badly by the people they love and those who they thought loved them.
I am sorry for your situation julierene and wish I could wave a magic wand for you. While fighting for your life, you're having to fight another war on the side. None of us deserve this, and if we survive it, I'm not sure what the hell the lesson was supposed to be. Were we not good people before all this happened?
On top of it all, I saw that your lengthy post was lost due to the troubles on the board; I hope it comes back. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know you are cared for and are not forgotten. Try to find some happiness in each day, no matter how hard. Don't give him the power to bring you down.
Love,
Jade
PS I am stage 1, I can't imagine what this must be like for you.

Vanessa
06-02-2007, 07:53 AM
I just wanted to let you know I am going through the same thing myself. My husband filed for divorce the 2nd time on my first day back to chemo and left it on the cabinet for me to find. I recommend getting a good divorce attorney.

I have found that not having the support of my husband has been very difficult, but he is not the time of person who is able to provide emotinal support. I hope things get much better for you. If you would like to hear more about what I am going through and how I am addressing the issue, feel free to send me a private message. I will be keeping you in mythoughts and prayers.

Vanessa

julierene
06-05-2007, 10:16 AM
I don't know what happened to it. I put up an update. It probably got lost in all the website problems. Maybe some things were on there that Joe was worried about and deleted it for my own protection. I would think he would have told me though, if he had done that. I can barely remember what all I said. Just venting mostly. Lots of stuff going on that are very troubling. I didn't know what else to do. I have talked with friends and relatives. But I figured some of the ladies here might have experienced many of these problems with their spouses. So I thought it was logical to talk about this stuff here.