PDA

View Full Version : Good news report...

Soccermom
05-04-2007, 07:23 PM
My scans all came back NED !!! Whooopie!!! I can BREATHE now....

Marcia

lilyecuadorian
05-04-2007, 07:35 PM
CONGRATULATIONS.....I did get my results today it was clear too...I content...and now work for the next in 3 months .

regards
lily

Jean
05-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Marcia,

So happy for you....enjoy...and I wish you continued NED...

hugs,
Jean

Chelee
05-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Marcia, Hey, BIG CONGRATULATIONS. That's just fantastic your scans are clean. Its always a great feeling to get the all clear. Way to go. I have my PET/CT this coming Monday...I'm a bit nervous...but thinking totally postive. I want to continue to dance with Ned if you don't mind sharing him with me. LOL ;)

Chelee

Lolly
05-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Great news Marcia! Wow, words are inadequate to express the joy that NED brings!

<3 Lolly

MJo
05-05-2007, 07:23 AM
soccermom and lilly:::

Congratulations and good health
Felicidades. Que tenga buen salud. (I'm practicing.)

lilyecuadorian
05-05-2007, 12:13 PM
MJO .....Thank you ...gracias

Mary Jo
05-05-2007, 02:07 PM
I can feel your joy and excitement all the way over here in Wisconsin. Breathe baby........breathe!http://www.her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon7.gif

So so happy for you.

Mary Jo

tousled1
05-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Wonderful news Marcia! Now do something nice just for yourself!

RobinP
05-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Happy 4-U!

kareneg
05-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Marcia,

I wish you a lifetime of NED!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisy
05-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Marcia and Lily
I love it! It is such a relief to get your "license to breathe" renewed! ENJOY!

mslinda
05-06-2007, 08:11 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so glad to hear this.

Linda

Joy
05-07-2007, 09:14 AM
breathing is good. What a great bit of news you have to share. I'm so excited for you. Sharing it with all of us is great encouragement too so thank you.

Soccermom
05-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Hello again all,
I just had time to review the CT and bone scan reports. This is the first time that i have used this facility and they did not have my prior scans to compare the results. Was I supposed to provide them or was it my Oncologists responsibility to get them from the prior facility that i used? It suddenly dawned on me that there was no mention of the 3 nodules that MDA was watching for the last 24 months.Any suggestions on whom to call ?

Thank you all for your warm congratulations. I have twinges of survivors guilt posting this when others are not doing so well.

StephN
05-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Hey Marcia - go for it! Meaning NED.

Phooey on "survivors guilt" - we all work hard for that, and everyone who has to put on their battle gear to face another skirmish is glad for you and just trying to achieve the same thing.

May we ALL have the good fortune to have a twinge of such "guilt!"

About the scans for comparison. If there is no mention, you may want to double check and tell them why. OR ask for an ultrasound or site specific scan to make sure they are gone.

Soccermom
05-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Dear Steph,Lolly,MJo ,Joy,Chrisy,RobinP,Chelee ,Jean,Kareneg,MsLinda,Marejo,Lolly...and everyone else I may have missed..
Thank you for the congrats! Steph,thanks for the suggestion... Sorrry for the delay in responding... puters' on the fritz and I get only one day off then work three then a day off etc. As soon as I have the chance I will call the Oncs and explain my concerns.
Am going to see a n arthritis doc on Monday. Because my ANA titer was borderline high and the bone scan showed arthritis in both feet and ankles AND my carpal tunnel in both wrists, I am determined to find out IF Arimidex is causing the problems. My job is in retail sales and I walk/stand 8 solid hours. (They say they don't HAVE to give us breaks!)
I wish I would have been able to come to the insurance issues teleconference we had here. I Need to change jobs but as you all know obtaining insurance is a must and is problematic...

Much love and many hugs to all of my Her2 friends,Marcia