PDA

View Full Version : Good Scans for me too!

Erin
04-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Great News!!!!!!!!!

Talked to my onc today regarding my MRI, which was follow up to a bone scan that lit up a spot on my spine. The results lead him to believe that there is little cause for concern at this point. Given my low risk for mets and evidence of some disk degeneration, probably from arthritis, he says he is 99% sure the hot spot is not cancer. Whew, I can breath again :-) (I have to admit, I do have a little lingering worry, since the radiologist who read the MRI is also the one who read my original ultrasound as benign...but I think that is me just being a bit superstitious......nevertheless, I think from now on I will request all my radiology be done by someone else!) But for now I can let that worry go, get down to fighting this beast, and then getting on with my life!

Thank you again ladies, for being there to listen, and pray...and mostly understand the bone-deep fear that all of this breeds in me. You have really kept me sane through this.

Bless you all!

chrisy
04-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Great news - I had a feeling this is what would be found - or not found! So, here's wishing you a future free of further "SCANIC ATTACKS"!