PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

MJo
04-12-2007, 05:08 AM
Greetings from the Queen Mary II. We're parallel to Florida and the temperature is in the 80s. Yippeee. I am tempted to get a suntan -- maybe a little one.
This is a very big boat. Tomorrow we reach St Thomas Virgin Islands and, I'm told, the ship anchors a few miles out because it's too big for the port. People are transferred to the island by boat. Last year this time I was getting chemo...today I am on board an ocean liner. Anybody in treatment take heart -- you too can sail away (or ski away, or race away, or swim away, or fly away) .. MJO

Sheila
04-12-2007, 06:36 AM
MJO

You are making me so jealous as I look outside and see snow here in Illinois in April, and 28 degrees!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy and have a wonderful time...you are so lucky!

suzan w
04-12-2007, 07:58 AM
If I close my eyes I can feel that sun!!! Have a blast!!!

IRENE FROM TAMPA
04-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Have a wonderful time and think of nothing but having fun. That must be a beautiful ship. I am so happy for you to do this. LIVE IT UP MY FRIEND.

and tell us all about it when you return.

Debra
04-12-2007, 06:06 PM
MJO -

Good for you! I took a cruise last month and can honestly say for 7 days, I forgot about the cancer!! That was the intention!

Enjoy those buffets!!!

Jackie
04-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Glad you are having a wonderful time. I was privileged to cruise last June and then again in Dec. It was so wonderful to get away from all the CANCER talk. Enjoy for all of us!!!

Jean
04-12-2007, 09:32 PM
MJO

All I can say is squeeze that sun tan bottle, smile and ENJOY
you deserve it.

Hugs,
jean

Soccermom
04-13-2007, 07:25 AM
Great SHOPPING in St Thomas MJo...!

I always say .."Retail therapy BEATS Chemotherapy!"
ENJOY!