PDA

View Full Version : help me please her

cheekiepie
04-04-2007, 11:32 PM
I would appeciate your input ladies on an impressive night . I got two more days while my kids are out of town to be all I can be. I,m not wealthy but I would love to be able to sweep her off her feet one more time. Intemacy is not been to good lately bone fractures in her hips. I still feel the same way about her though and want to show her. Women on this board I know you can help me out with some ideas,would you please leave some suggestions.
thanks cheekiepie

KellyA
04-05-2007, 03:52 AM
You have brought tears to my eyes. She already has the biggest blessing-you. I just woke up, so I need to clear the fog and put my thinking cap on. What a very special man she has in her life.

What part of the country do you live in? Is it hot, cold, woodsy, beachy?

Kelly

cocquk2
04-05-2007, 06:16 AM
A few ideas for you:leave a card on her pillow inside tell her why you love her,leave sticky note in places she goes ie;in her tea cup and on the note say remember when we...and mention a special time or place you went, if she's able, take her out to lunch but call ahead and book a table, place both your orders and pay (with a tip) all ahead. So when you arrive they bring your drinks,followed by meals ex....and she'll be impressed. I'll keep thinking of some more ideas.She's a lucky lady to have you. Kathy

LAURIE
04-05-2007, 08:32 AM
To me nothing is better than a warm cuddle in the morning and then breakfast and coffee in bed.How about a couples massage? Some places will even come to your own home.

Emelie
04-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Just knowing that you went to the website to get ideas is so wonderful. I would be blown away if I knew just that! My husband has been great, but he would never dream of something like that. Any of the previously mentioned ideas are great. Enjoy you special moments together.
Emelie

KellyA
04-05-2007, 09:13 AM
My hubby is very romantic, but was especially when we were first dating/married. One of my favorite nights was where he surprised me with the kids staying at friends. I was out with a friend until duskish (a plan I later found out) and when she brought me home, he had a "campout" set up in the back yard. Candles were everywhere and the firepit was going. We listened to our favorite music, made hot dogs and smores, and he even had a blender hooked up outside for our favorite drinks. It was so much fun. We even slept in a little tent (until the bugs got us). When I went inside, there was a little lantern lit and pictures of us were taped everywhere inside. That is an evening that I will carry with me forever. It stands out much more than the fancy dinners and expensive dates. I was so overwhelmed with the amount of thought that he put into it and felt totally loved. Just one crazy idea.

Love, Kelly

MJo
04-05-2007, 12:11 PM
It's been a while, but the times I remember aren't the expensive ones. I remember things like sitting in the car in the parking lot of dunkin donuts, sipping coffee and talking about things. I agree that a note telling her why you love her would be worth a million dollars. YOu could even leave a few notes around the house so she could find them as she made her way through the day.

cafe1084
04-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I love to drive and lately, some women have been going for it and buying their dream cars. How about a day rental of a really rockin' car, find a great scenic highway somewhere, put on your favorite CD...something with some feeling or special memories attached, pack a picnic lunch, maybe with some sparkling cider and fruit, cheese, whatever you and she like, a blanket, pick some easter lillies, hide some eggs filled with sweet sayings or memories you've shared, or the reasons you fell in love with her......if you don't wanna do the car, the rest of it could be done anyway, that's what she will appreciate. What woman wouldn't appreciate the thought you've put into this???? Lucky woman!

Good luck!
Steph C

cheekiepie
04-07-2007, 10:09 PM
roben was loving life friday morning notes were everywere.she didn,t find them all till fri. night. we had a great night together. ya'll helped me hit a homerun and I'm greatful . I knew ya'll could do it. Ladies on this web sight are like roben there all the best the I live in has to offer. THANKS AGAIN!
JEFF CHEEKS

lu ann
04-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Give her a foot massage along with some of the ideas the others gave you. She'll love it and you!