PDA

View Full Version : Posting a picture

Mary Jo
04-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Could somebody please give me DETAILED instructions on posting a picture with my name? I'd like to but can't seem to figure it out. Please make it simple and detailed if possible.

Appreciated,

Mary Jo

KellyA
04-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi Mary Jo,

Go under user cp. Then look under the left hand side under edit avatar. When you enter that, click on browse. Your picutre file will come up. Pick the one that you want and then press "open". At the bottom press save. The only problem that you may have is that your picture is too big. It will say if this is the case. If so, you will have to reduce it first on your own photo program before you try to enter it on the avatar.

Hope to see your shinig face!

Love, Kelly

Mary Jo
04-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Kelly,
Thank you but that did not work. The message came up that it was too large. Not sure what to do now.

Any other help would be appreciated.

Mary Jo

KellyA
04-03-2007, 05:50 PM
OK, I am not very computer literate, so I am going to do this the hard way...:-)

Look under the thread "amateur needs picture help" by Cheryl. Number 8 gives specific instructions on how to reduce a picture. Let me know if this works! Good luck!

Love, Kelly

Mary Jo
04-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Help me locate this post. Can't find it.

Mary Jo

KellyA
04-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Mary Jo,

It's by CherylS. It's titled "amateur needs picture help!"

Love, Kelly

Mary Jo
04-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Thank you Kelly. I did it. Don't ask me how BUT I did. God must have led my hand because TRUST ME I don't have a clue on what I did. Hahahahahahaha!

Mary Jo

KellyA
04-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad to see your happy face!

Love, Kelly

Tricia
04-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Kelly

I need the same help. It says my pic is too big... hoe do I locate that thread that will help me?

KellyA
04-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Hi Tricia,

I wish I knew how to bookmark it- sorry, I don't.

Go to search and pull up the thread titled "amateur needs picture help!" by CherylS. Go down to the 8th comment and there are specific instructions on how to reduce a picture. The format was a little different on mine, but it still worked. Good luck!!!!!! Let me know if you have any problems.

Love, Kelly