PDA

View Full Version : Joe (Surveys & Polls)

StillHere
03-30-2007, 11:18 PM
Joe
I am new to the site. Have you done any surveys or polls? I would love to know things like:
1.) How many women exerience decreased libido on AI's?
2.) How many women think their oncol avoids discussion concerning libido?
3.) How many women have stopped having intercourse after AI's or chemo due to lack of interest or extreem discomfort?
4.) How many women had to stop Herceptin before 1 year?
5.) How many women had microcalcifications before CA diagnosis?
6.) How many women had bloody discharge before CA diagnosis?

Is there anyway we could submit questions to you for a site survey? I believe there are many in the ranks who do not want to write narratives, but would participate in a survey. If this has already been done in the past, or is just to difficult or time consuming please forgive me.
Thank you for this excellent site!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace Karen

Roz
04-01-2007, 04:14 AM
Hi, I can tell you that i had not only decreased libido on AI's I had no libido at all. Since coming off Arimidex due to new treatment regime i have noticed a return of some libido.

I too had microcalcifications altho years before diagnosis.

StillHere
04-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Roz
Due to my Oncol and Rad Oncol urgent requests to start Arimadex. I tried for 2 mos. I had ZERO libido. No even a heavy duty vibrator had any effect. Heeeheeee It was that bad! I decided my quality of life at this time was more important. My oncol said he wished he could talk me out of discontinuing, but understood. I asked him "Don't your other patients complain?" He said "I don't think anyone in Milwaukee over the age of 50 is having intercourse" I said "Gee that really is to bad, don't ya think" He just laughed. I have been on Tamoxafin for the past year, but I know it is not very effective. What are you doing now? Thanks for being so frank. I really thing this is a topic of great importance. Peace, Karen

StillHere
04-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Joe & AA
Do you have any objections to my asking a good friend and computer guru (especially Access Programs) to see if he could help me construct a survey report that could be imported to this site? I don't want to step on any toes. Peace, Karen

Joe
04-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Karen,

We welcome all help.

Regards
Joe