PDA

View Full Version : I need your support!

Malena
03-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Dear friends, I need your support today!
On friday I'll go with my mom to the onc. She unfortunatly has a big cervix tumor. We really had a terrible year: first my cancer,chemos,etc. When I was quite good, we discovered my mom's problem. It was more than terrible for me, It was worse this then to know about my own cancer.
On friday mom is going to see the surgeon to decide about the kind of surgery. I'm afeared.
I hope to have good news, we need them!
Sorry to be so sad today!

ExpectAMiracle
03-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Malena:

I'm so sorry to hear that your Mom has cancer. I will be praying for you and your Mom and for GOOD NEWS on Friday. You have come a long way on your own journey and I'm sure you will be of great help as your Mom goes through hers.

Take care and trust the Lord.

Belinda
03-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Good luck Malena - I occasionally tell myself that it's easier to go through this than to see my Mum or daughter go through it - so I can only imagine the anguish of finding this out with your Mom - good luck today, I hope that the solution is simple and straightforward. Belinda

Mary Anne in TX
03-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Hi Malena! I know that this is the worst news. You know so much about the battle against cancer and you don't want your mom to go thru what you have. But remember she will have you. She will have your knowledge, your courage, your wisdom, and most of all your love to prop her up when she needs it. And you will be giving to the one who means so much to you. It's not the thing you would pick to share together, but it's so important that you will have each other. No one else can understand her needs more or anticipate what would make her smile. You my girl are "just what the doctor ordered" for your mom! Wish you didn't have to, but surely am glad she has you and your love to walk her thru the storm. God bless you both. Hope the news for her surgery is good and the treatment is brief and so very successful. I predict some very precious moments coming up! mary anne

Mary Jo
03-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Hi Malena,

I'm sorry you and your mom have to walk this road. I pray that surgery goes well and good news is heard.

God Bless you with His peace,

Mary Jo

lexigirl
03-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Malena,

I am holding you and your mom in my prayers. I am happy that you are doing well. I know that you will be a great support to your mom.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

IRENE FROM TAMPA
03-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Malena

I am so sorry to hear the news about your mother. when I emailed you I did had not read your post so did not know about your mother.

I will keep her in my prayers my new friend and trust that everything will go well for her as for you.

Joy
03-27-2007, 05:27 PM
You have had a heck of a hard year and I am sorry. Ihope when you have more information and a plan that you and your mom can take it on and do great things. take care of yourself too and please keep us posted.

Sheila
03-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Malena

You and your Mom are in my prayers...you need to be her strength right now, and she will be in my thoughts that everything will be fine with her and her surgery.

Lolly
03-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Dear Malena,
I'm sorry you have to worry about your mom, but you have been through this for yourself and that's the blessing, you'll be able to guide her through since you're an "old hand" now.
Wish it wasn't so, but she will have the comfort of knowing YOU KNOW what she's feeling as she goes along, and can be her support.
Don't forget to take care of yourself, you will need to take time for just you so you aren't too tired and emotionally worn out to help your mom.
Thinking of you both, sending big hugs.

<3 Lolly

bobbiw
03-27-2007, 05:37 PM
I would like to echo what Mary Ann said. Be her support walk with her as she would/and I am sure has/ you. I am so sorry that you are going through this yet again and yes, as I know from personal experience, it is worse to have it be your mom than you.
Bobbi

Jean
03-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Dear Malena,

What a beautiful photo you posted and your precious pet.
I am so sorry that your Mom has been dx. Hopefully all
will be right for your Mom as she has treatment and she
will re-bound just like you. You are so very lucky to have
each other.

I send you many prayers....Mom has buono fortuna to have you.

hugs,
Jean

Grace
03-27-2007, 08:32 PM
Dear Malena,

I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. I'll send up some prayers to St. Rita for her. Much love to you both.

Emelie
03-28-2007, 10:56 AM
You are the perfect example of why daughters are God's gift to women! I am so sorry that your Mom has to go thru this experience, but as the other ladies have said, you can be there for her to help and support her in every way. That in itself, is such a comfort. My daughters are my best support group!
You both are in my prayers, and I love the picture of you and your dog.
Stay strong, and you two will move thru this journey together.

Malena
03-29-2007, 02:43 PM
Thank you girls, you are angels!
We have the visit tomorrow! I'll pray all the night.......

tousled1
03-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Malena, I just want to voice what everyone else has said. You've been through it and now you will have to be strong for your mom and help her on her journey. I will keep you and your mother in my prayers.