PDA

View Full Version : Member Help Needed

Joe
03-20-2007, 06:55 PM
Several of you have emailed me recently to tell me that our message boards had stopped emailing you replies to posts. I suggested some corrections.

What has worked ??

Regards
Joe

Jackie
03-20-2007, 06:56 PM
Please send me what to do to correct this. I too have not been receiving the emails.

Liz J.
03-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Hi Joe,

I would have sent a private e-mail, but if this sounds really duhhhh!!! atleast it will give everyone a laugh. Whenever I reply to a post I get an e-mail from everyone who replies after me. I know I am doing something wrong as there is always a check mark telling me I am subscribed to this thread. I don't mind getting the e-mails but always wondering what I am doing wrong. I don't see the check mark next to anyone else's replies. Ok. Maybe I am going senile, but in the meantime any advice.

Thanking you in advance.

Liz J.

Jean
03-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Hi Joe,

Thank you for the follow up...nothing has worked for me and I can't seem
to get the system to send the emails to me.

Regards,
jean

Marlys
03-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Joe,
I finally started looking in the junk mail folder and there the replies are. I have added them to my safe list but so far must do it every time. Don't really mind though as I check in frequently.
Marlys

Joe
03-21-2007, 01:35 PM
I may have solved the problem: Need Feedback !!

Working or not ?

Regards
Joe

rinaina
03-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Not Working For Me. Can You Post What To Do Again, Never Received Any Instructions The First Time Yoiu Posted Them. Thank You. Glad It Wasn't Just Me.

Chelee
03-21-2007, 04:00 PM
Like Marlys already said, I was finding all mine in the "Junk Mail" folder of my yahoo account. So I would hit the "Not Spam" buttom which is SUPPOSE to correct the problem and forward them to my *Inbox*. But this has went on for a couple weeks so I just to go into my "Junk mail". I check that account often so I am safe. Although I have never had this problem when you hit the "not spam" button and yet it continues to go to junk mail? (I knew in time all things would be worked out...I have faith.) :)

Chelee

tousled1
03-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Still not working for me.

Joe
03-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Still not working?

CPA
03-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Joe,

Mine are also going to my junk box. They previously were getting through - I did not change any settings recently...

-Rich

Andi
03-21-2007, 05:22 PM
I receive some, but not all of the replies.

tousled1
03-21-2007, 08:00 PM
As of now everything is working fine.

Grace
03-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Joe,

I found that the replies are being directed to a junk file by Yahoo. It's not the junk file on my computer but the general junk file on the Yahoo site. I can't figure out how they decide which is junk-junk (where the HER2 replies are going) and plain old junk--all those emails telling me about the fortune I have waiting if I would only come and pick it up. Maybe the same is true for anyone else using Yahoo.

Marlys
03-22-2007, 08:38 AM
They are coming through fine for me.
Thanks,
Marlys

Soccermom
03-22-2007, 08:56 AM
Working for me,Joe..Thanks!

DonnaD
03-23-2007, 04:49 AM
Joe,
You have fixed the problem for me. I got the last two
e-mail post on a thread I started. Did not receive the first four. Thanks, you do an great job taking care of us.

PS My husband and I will be helping Sheila with the booth at the IL Day of Sharing on Sunday.

VirginiaGirl
03-24-2007, 05:52 AM
I have Hotmail and wondered why I had stopped getting the one email for a reply to post. I noticed today there was a reply to post in my junk mail, which I rarely remember to check. I will now. I also missed the original post on how to fix this problem. Thanks for your help.