PDA

View Full Version : Not Very Active on the Board Lately...

Lolly
02-27-2007, 10:11 AM
....'cause Frank has been home with pneumonia for the last 10 days :(
As for me, I've been on antibiotics for a week because of a suspicious skin rash from my first dose of Gemzar; have just been prescribed another week's worth due to coming down with the same virus as hubby but so far no sign of pneumonia for me, hopefully the meds will prevent that. Anyway, I've been so preoccupied I haven't had much time for the board lately.
Just wanted to check in and let you all know I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

<3 Lolly

Jean
02-27-2007, 10:24 AM
your hubby has been sick with pneumonia, that can be a difficult little germy
to get rid....so take care....regarding relapse. My son had come down with it two years ago. Wishing you good luck with the Gemzar and I am glad you are
fighting the germy pneumonia so well!

Kind Regards,
Jean

rinaina
02-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Lolly, sorry to hear about Frank. I hope he has a good and speedy recovery. I also hope you stay clear enough from him to avoid catching the pneumonia. Good to hear from you and you are in our thoughts and prayers too as always.

Mary Anne in TX
02-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi Lolly!

So sorry to know that Frank is ill and that you have had to "shore up" your defenses. I'm sending sweet good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery for Frank and strong health for you! God Bless. ma

suzan w
02-27-2007, 03:34 PM
thanks for checking in! (not that we worry...ha!)hope your hubby is feeling better and that you don't catch anything!

sassy
02-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Lolly,

Hope you are both feeling better soon--rest and take good care.
________
Live sex webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Chelee
02-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Lolly, I am so sorry to hear Frank has pneumonia. It good they gave you another weeks worth of antibiotics to make sure it keeps you from getting to sick. Sounds like you have a full plate. Try to take it easy and make sure you both get your rest if thats possible.

Sending you both warm healing thoughts and prayers.

Chelee

Joy
02-28-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm sorry things have been a little sickly at your house. I hope that moves through faster than it has been. Take good care of yourself. Let us know how it is going.

Angela
02-28-2007, 12:23 PM
I am sorry you hubby has been sick. There is so much going around this year. Enjoy taking care of each other and know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Sheila
02-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Lolly

Hope Frank gets better soonand you can avoid it altogether....I miss seeing your posts on the board....I seem to have made such a bond to you...my neck node sister!
I'll keep you both in my prayers.

lindaw
02-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Dear lolly

Sorry to hear your husband has been sick . Look after yourself ( and husband).

love
linda