PDA

View Full Version : A Message From Mel (Lisa)

Joe
12-24-2006, 08:15 AM
Special Lady – Special Friends

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Hello Angels

<o:p></o:p>

I am taking this opportunity to touch base with you all to share the plans that Lisa’s family, friends and I have come up with for a CELEBRATION OF LOVE AND LIGHT.

If Joe’s server can handle it, (lol), I will be uploading an ad I am placing in the local papers. I know that most, if not all, of you cannot make it to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place>Colorado</st1:place></st1:State> to share in this celebration – but if you have any stories of love and insight about the wonderful creation of Lisa Lowe, please e-mail me (caffeinecowboy@qwest.net) and allow me to share them at her celebration. For all of you special-special friends I have to say more than this simple ad can contain!

One of Lisa’s wishes was that I stop “lurking” on this website and using her as a communication mechanism. Soon, I will be much more actively involved in each of your battles. Right now I hurt more than words can say and must start to heal myself. But soon, expect more posts from MGordon – all shared with the same Love and Light that Lisa blessed and prayed for each of you daily! If I can be a tenth of the help she was I will be honored and humbled!

For now, know this deep in your hearts and souls. You did not lose a sister – you gained a more powerful spiritually ally than you can ever imagine – because Lisa did not lose her fight – she has taken to the next level. Right now, Lisa is dancing with her daddy – for years they have tried to dance with his walker and now they dance and spin and pirouette free from any physical limitation. Next, Lisa must stand in line somewhere, because we all KNOW there are lines everywhere!

But then – WATCH OUT – when she is free from those spiritual requirements – she will be loosed – and she will be back as an agent of LOVE AND LIGHT AND HEALING. Sometime, somewhere, when you need it the most and have no idea how much you need it, or where you can find the strength and energy to continue – BAM – you will be filled with love and energy and light and compassion and strength and then you will KNOW that Lisa still watches out for you and loves you beyond any limits our physical bodies can understand or contain. She will fill you with her essence and baffle your oncologists! And when she does – share it on the website – say a prayer of thanks – and light a candle of gratitude!

God Bless ALL of you!

Love and Light

Mel

Lisa's Memorial Service : http://www.her2support.org/Lisa.htm

Sandy H
12-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Mel that is so sweet of you to share your thoughts with us. I know it is a busy time for you struggling with Christmas and the grief you are going through but found the time and energy to post. God Bless you and I am happy to hear you will be staying with us in the future. We need all the inspiration we can get and you are great! Lisa was so fortunate to have you in her life. Sending you a big hug from Sandy in cold Maine with no snow!

TriciaK
12-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Mel, Your post is a special Christmas gift for all of us! Your words are so touching and I believe they are true. I pray the new year will bring you continued peace and that Lisa will be close always to comfort and inspire you. None of us will ever forget her! Hugs, Tricia

sherri
12-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Lisa is and will be with us forever. What you said is so touching. I wish you peace at this difficult time. I celebrate her life in Vancouver Canada with you.

Much Love,

Sheila
12-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Mel
This is truly a special gift to read your post...Lisa was one of the first I met on this board....and was always there to help....she truly is the angel of love and light, shining down on all of us....and will be in my heart forever.

Karen W
12-24-2006, 06:36 PM
Mel,

Lisa will always hold a special place in my heart.

Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen

Bev
12-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Lisa was so brave in all she did. From the red beret to being the human pink ribbon. I wish I had 1/2 her guts. Your post gave me goosebumps. If anyone can influence our outcomes from the other side, it would be Lisa. Take care and heal. Bev

IRENE FROM TAMPA
12-25-2006, 08:59 AM
is what you just gave us in this message Mel.

In this time of such sorrow for you and your family I want to thank you.

Just knowing Lisa from this board, I could tell that she was a wonderful women.

Keep on dancing my friend....

lindaw
12-25-2006, 03:46 PM
Mel
how wonderful of you to offer your support on the board at such a sad time.You and Lisa were belssed to have each other.

love
linda

sarah
12-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Lisa's "Love and Light" shines on.
love to you and your family and friends
sarah

Diane H
12-27-2006, 08:22 AM
Feeling the love and light right now coming through you, bless you and your family. Lisa was a most special person, I miss her. Diane

Joy
12-28-2006, 02:14 PM
I still can't believe she is gone, in that physical sense. I think about the two of you everyday and I am sending you as much healing strength as I can. I am also keeping myself spiritually open in order to spend time with Lisa-can't wait.

Lolly
12-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Lisa will always be in our hearts, and always a guiding spirit on this site and in my life.

<3 Lolly

lu ann
12-28-2006, 11:02 PM
Lisa has left a print on our hearts that death will not erase. God Bless You Mel as you go through this sad time. Love, Lu Ann

Donna
12-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Dear Mel,

Lisa's passing has affected me so much, I find she is so much in my thoughts. She was always there on the forum and I was just so shocked to experience her loss. Somehow it just seems like these things don't happen to people you know, and maybe it's because I knew her through cyberspace, I don't know, but I just was so upset by this. I would look at her picture on the posts and read them and felt she was a friend of mine.

You and your family are in my prayers. What was said in this post that I am replying to was so lovely.

I don't know what else to say, but I had to say what I could.

Donna

anne2
12-30-2006, 11:46 AM
Dear Mel,
It is wonderful of you to think so in the positive. I will remember Lisa always for her courage and the compassion she showed to all of us on this site. I hope her memory will live on forever.
Love,
Anne

mamacze
01-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Dear Mel,
I have tears welling up while I read your very touching and loving message...small wonder that Lisa was full of love and light; she clearly rested in it every day with you.
Your words and desire to support others are truly inspirational; especially when you must feel so overwhelmed with Lisa's passing and the day to day emptiness that must bring.
Please tell your family that it was impossible to feel despair with Lisa on the boards; she always had a cheerful word of encouragement and ideas when we felt there was no where else to turn.
God bless you and your family. If we are lucky, your light will continue to shine with us.
Love. Kim from CT

rinaina
01-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Lisa's light will shine on forever as will her spirit and her giving heart. She will be so sorely missed.