PDA

View Full Version : ***12/24/01 was the launch of...***

RhondaH
12-23-2006, 03:24 AM
HER2support.org

HAPPY 5 YEAR YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Joe and Christine,
Thank you is SO minimal for all that you've done/do. You haven't just CREATED a "support group", you gave birth to a whole NEW family, one that embraces each other in way's that only we can understand. May you and everyone this board touches have many years of good health and happiness. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Leslie's sister
12-23-2006, 11:47 AM
I just wanted to say thank you as well for an incredible site. I usually just check this site alone for information on Her2Neu BC. I know nothing is going to be missed. It is so comforting to know that I don't have to search and search for information. Someone on this site has already done that.

Thanks for the best site ever. I pray that 07 is the year that the word "Cure" can be permanently used for all breast cancers.

Cynthia
12-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Joe and Christine,

I would like to wish you both a very happy five year anniversary. You probably had no idea when you launched this site just how important it would become to so many of us around the world. Your constant efforts in support of us all are truly appreciated.

Happy anniversary and many thanks as well to all who participate on this site. Without the many brave survivors and their loved ones who contribute so much of themselves, we would not be celebrating this wonderful anniversary.

All the best to everyone and prayers to those who are suffering from this horrible disease.

Cynthia

Chelee
12-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Christine & Joe, I too would like to THANK YOU both from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work you have put into this website to keep us so informed and updated on all the newest information regarding everything surrounding her2/neu and then some.

This site gives so many of us not just support, but comfort, hope and much needed information to stay on top of things. Without this website...many of us would just be lost. I personally can't thank you enough. God bless you both!

May you have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Chelee

R.B.
12-24-2006, 04:54 AM
A very great deal of work I would imagine, and every day of the year.

I would like to add my thanks and respect for the compassion dedication and what must be the consistent hard work and care you both put into this site.

Whatever you wish yourselves for next year, and the same to all that participate in this board.

RB

Jean
12-26-2006, 12:27 PM
but also great comfort. Often times (esp. in the later part of the day)
when you might be feeling dragged down by it all we can turn to this site
and just touch base by reading about each other and it is so encouraging.
Most of all knowing that your not alone and just a click
away from help and support.

Many thanks from our hearts to Joe and Christine!

Jean

sarah
12-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Thank you for creating this amazing website. Happy 5th!
I'm so grateful you're here!
Celebrate!
A big hug of thankfulness and love
sarah