PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio - Tomorrow

Christine
12-12-2006, 09:32 PM
On behalf of myself and the Board of Directors, I wish to thank the following for volunteering to help represent our group at the 29th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium:

Sandy H
Ginger Empey
Shelia
Becky
Monika
Chrissy
Michele U

These ladies should be commended for taking time from their busy holiday schedules to attend this important event.

May we all have a safe journey,

Hugs
Christine and Joe

RhondaH
12-13-2006, 08:13 AM
have a WONDERFUL time and Godspeed.

Rhonda

Bev
12-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Thank you and can't wait to here more

Adriana Mangus
12-13-2006, 10:39 PM
Thank you Ladies for your hard work and representing us all at San Antonio.
Well done!>

Chelee
12-13-2006, 10:55 PM
I for one can't thank each and everyone of you enough for taking time out to attend such an important event. This is such a busy time of year yet you all made the time to go and I can certainly tell you I really appreciate it so much. You ladies are awesome. Also...thanks so much Christine & Joe for making this all possible. You both have done so much for all of us.

I sure will be looking forward to your return. All of you be safe now, and inbetween try to have some fun.

God bless you all.

Chelee

StephN
12-14-2006, 12:27 PM
Hi San Antonio Gang!
Well, I woke up dreaming I was there with you. (That is what 2 years attendance will do I guess.) Sandy, I dreamed you brought a lot of sweaters since it was so unseasonably cold there last year.

Anyway, I am glad to give up my spot on the team so someone else has a chance to attend this mind-blowing experience. I do miss that I will not be meeting people from all over the world who were amazed that our table was staffed by a bunch of Stage IV breast cancer survivors. AND we looked as good as anyone else on that Exhibition Floor!

Making the point that if the doctors and patients are willing to work together, new stats are being written on survival and quality of life. But all you gals are walking testimonials for Herceptin and now Tykerb. That really opens peoples' eyes.

There is SO MUCH information to take in that various "Ah Ha's" will be revealed weeks after getting back home.

Mary Anne in TX
12-14-2006, 02:06 PM
I think you are wonderful!

I really did try hard to sneak in to meet you all, but the sweet little man just turned me around and said no badge, no entrance!
I have treatment at CTRC tomorrow and came in a day early (3 1/2 hour trip) to get some report copies etc. Was so hoping to meet you guys!
I can't wait to learn what you discover for us there!

What an inspiration to just see all the bodies, all the tote bags, sense all the excitement!

lexigirl
12-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Thank you all for representing us. You put a face to those of us battling this aggresive form of cancer. You guys are terrific!!

Hugs,
Lexi

rinaina
12-14-2006, 02:45 PM
A big thank you to all of you for taking the time out during this incredibly busy holiday season. Can't wait to hear all about it. Safe travel for all of you.

Donna
12-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Thanks so much for representing us - can't wait to hear all the new news!

Donna

sassy
12-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Hey all,

My onc called today to tell me he had met all of you at San Antonio. He left the message with my husband. I'm sure he was as impressed meeting you in person as he has been with the information and support this site presents.
________
LIVE SEX (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

karen raines hunt
12-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Thank you courageous ladies...................you are awesome!

Karen HUnt

tousled1
12-15-2006, 07:04 AM
Thank you to each and everyone of who for taking time out of your schedule to attend this very importnat meeting. Have a good time and learn lots