PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear from Gina?

karenann
12-07-2006, 04:54 PM
I saw the post about Esther and that got me thinking about people we haven't heard from in a while... has anyone heard from Gina lately?

Karen

Sandy H
12-07-2006, 07:22 PM
I saw where she posted or viewed Aug. 16th so am wondering where she is. Hope to hear soon. Sandy

Bev
12-07-2006, 09:46 PM
I last heard from her May 06. I think she is busy with her studies and life. Hope she visits again as she did make our conversations lively. BB

chrisy
12-07-2006, 10:51 PM
I really miss that she doesn't post any more - I love her posts, her attitude, and her aggressiveness in fighting this battle. She's an inspiration to me and, I'm sure, to many. I still go back for little doses of Gina's wisdom in the archives from time to time. Hope you're out there feeling well and going full speed, Gina.

sherri
12-08-2006, 12:38 AM
I'm in touch with her, she is doing very well. She is very busy at work and with her teenage sone. She is a single mother and one income family, so she decided to spend her free time for family matter, as you know she gets too involved and spends hours to answer posts. I miss her here too, but the good news is that she is well and healthy.

karenann
12-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Thanks Sherri. Please tell her we are thinking of her and miss her posts.

Karen

lexigirl
12-08-2006, 04:31 PM
That is great to know. She is always full of great information. A reall inspiration to many.

Hugs,
Lexi

Joe
12-08-2006, 06:01 PM
I emailed Gina a copy of this thread, here is her reply:

Thanks, Joe,

Those posts are very sweet. Please let them all know I am still KICKIN and miss them all, too, but I am just very busy and this month is the most jam-packed of them all...

I guess I would like to start posting again if I ever have something FOR SURE to say about her-2 mediated disease from my many months of research this past year, but I still don't have anything solid enough to put out there, even as a trial run and I learned the hard way last year, that I have to really edit myself for the newbies as I did scare several of them pretty badly...smile. Plus, any free time I had in the past to share with the Her-2 board has simply been eaten up in the last year with contract work, research, and raising a teenage son on my own--not easy.

Trust that I KNOW you are all there and that the forum is open and available. That is the most important thing.

Wishing you and yours the happiest and HEALTHIEST of holiday seasons,

Gina

Regards
Joe

karenann
12-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Thanks Joe.

Karen