PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

tousled1
11-18-2006, 07:54 AM
I am leaving today for the "farm" (really and truly is a farm in VA) today and will not have access to a computer for a week so I just wanted to take the time and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I know that I have a lot to be thankful for this Holiday Season, particularly this board. The wealth of information, the compassion and support of everyone here has made it much easier for me to get through this past year. Again Happy Thanksgiving.

Liz J.
11-18-2006, 09:23 AM
Deart Kate,

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. May God continue to Bless us all.

Enjoy!

Liz J.

suzan w
11-18-2006, 09:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, and to everyone else! I will be spending the Holiday with my eldest son and his wife in Hood River Oregon! After that, flying to Maine...just bought a house there...will be moving from Washington state back to New England where I spent the first 51 years of my life!!! It will be a crazy, busy time for the next month or so and I am so grateful that I have energy and have benefitted from all the latest treatments, including Herceptin-prescribed off label for me as an early stage "kid". Now it will be available to more and more women. We all have alot to be thankful for!!!

Sheila
11-18-2006, 03:36 PM
Kate
Have a great tHANKSGIVING...WE'LL GET TOGETHER WHEN YOU HIT THE BIG CITY, cHICAGO!

Vanessa
11-18-2006, 06:03 PM
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. My mom, my sister and I will be sharing the cooking duties on Thanksgiving at my house. I am looking forward to getting together with my family. Best wishes.