PDA

View Full Version : My brain MRI-clean

Sandy H
11-11-2006, 03:10 PM
I wanted to share with everyone my brain MRI is clean! We didn't expect to find anything but I wanted to be sure and my oncologist didn't have a problem with ordering one. I also had an eye exam upon his request-lots of blurred vision on the Tykerb/Xeloda. Some days I cannot finish reading the morning paper or read it at all. The exam showed very little change in vision, also the one cataract in my right eye is about the same. He also told me out of all the patients he see thats been on chemo or is in chemo, he has seen only one tumor of the eye. Thought I would share this piece of info. Hugs, Sandy

bobbiw
11-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Good news!

Bobbi

Liz J.
11-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi Sandy, Thank God for the great news. Also, I know others have told you but you look fantastic in your photo with the vest. I have read many of your posts and you are always upbeat. This is an inspiration to us all.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

Vanessa
11-11-2006, 07:08 PM
I am glad to hear your good news! I am having an MRI next week, just for peace of mind. I had a few headaches, but I am pretty sure they are allergy related, because they have actually subsided. Again, I am really excited to hear your good news.

lindaw
11-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Great news Sandy.

love
linda

Joy
11-12-2006, 09:09 AM
I'm so very glad to hear your MRI was clean-thank you for posting. I have one wednesday and I get pretty nervous about them, but your post helped-so AGAIN you helped someone by sharing! And your picture is gorgeous!

rinaina
11-12-2006, 10:12 AM
Keep the good news coming.