PDA

View Full Version : Prayers answered

lu ann
09-20-2006, 11:02 AM
My friends husband sold some of his stocks and wired the money needed to get his step daughter treated at CTCA. They told him he would get the money back if they cannot give her a good chance for beating this dreadfull disease (stage 4 pancreatic cancer). He told them he doesn't want the money back he wants his daughter to live. What a guy. You really know what people have in them when it comes down to what really counts in this life, and that is Love. Whether it is Love for family, friends or whomever. I don't recall the Bible Verse, but Love comes first before anything else in God's eyes. Thankyou to all who prayed. He heard us.

And many thanks to the people at CTCA who are working together. Both the people from Zion and Oklahoma are doing everything they can to get her there as soon as possible.

Love and Blessings from Lu Ann

I found the Bible Verse

And now abide faith,hope,love,these three; but the greatest of these is love. I Corinthians 13:13

Joy
09-20-2006, 11:26 AM
Let's keep praying for quality and effective treatment at a great place!

Cathya
09-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Lu Ann;

What a wonderful guy who obviously loves his wife and step-daughter dearly. I keep hearing wonderful things about CTCA but have not experienced it so I do appreciate you keeping us informed about what you learn and how she is doing. My prayers are with her.

Cathy

Bev
09-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Keep us posted. I hope it all works out. BB