PDA

View Full Version : Member Advisory Committee - Volunteers Needed

Joe
09-16-2006, 09:53 AM
The HER2 Support Group is creating an advisory committee to guide us in operating our organization on a day to day basis. The committee will assist us in developing new programs and activities for the benefit of our members.

Our first project will be the formation of a telephone support network for newly diagnosed patients and their caregivers. We must construct a set of guidelines for this initiative as well as a code of conduct for telephone volunteers.

The committee will consist of 6 to 8 members, two of which will serve as chairperson and alternate chairperson. All proposed programs will be presented to our Board of Directors for approval.

Meetings will be held by teleconference.

Warmest Regards
Christine and Joe

RhondaH
09-16-2006, 05:05 PM
in whatever capacity you think I would be best suited.

Rhonda

Sheila
09-17-2006, 04:58 AM
I am happy to help in any way possible, Joe.

mts
09-18-2006, 05:53 AM
I too would like to volunteer in whatever capacity needed. I am bilingual (Spanish) too. I work full-time, so evenings and weekends are open...
I live in Florida, so you know the time differences might be a challenge... but possible!

Maria

chrisy
09-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Hi Joe,
I sent you a PM on this, not sure you received it or have had time to read it! I also work full time, but would love to help in any way I can.

tousled1
09-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Joe,

I would certainly be interested in volunteering in anyway possible. You have such a great website here and anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Cathya
09-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Joe;

I would be honoured to offer my assistance. It would be wonderful to be able to give back a little to this site which has helped me so much.

Best regards,

Cathy

lia
09-24-2006, 12:43 PM
I would be happy to do whatever i can as one of your uk members !

michele u
09-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Joe, I would be happy to help in any way i can.